New Disco / Club / Karaoke

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
ThaiStyle
Amateur
Amateur

New Disco / Club / Karaoke

Post by ThaiStyle »

Heya all ;)

I'm gonna live in HuaHin early 2007.
So, I'm searching for a place right now to do a new Club with a Special VIP Room for Karaoke for Farangs ;)

Because I noticed, that in HuaHin there is only the Hilton which is for farangs. @StepZ & @Hin-Nam are mostly Thai's.

Be surprised in 2008, there will be a Club special for Farang, aight?
^^
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

There is definitely potential in the idea, but the Hilton doesn't like competition on it's doorstep and has successfully managed to prevent anyone with the same idea so far - you will probably be able to open such a venture, but will be frequently raided and generally hassled if you are within the town centre. I believe lomuamart has some experience in these matters so it might be worth you PMing him. Good luck but I won't hold my breath.
ThaiStyle
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ThaiStyle »

Wanderlust wrote:There is definitely potential in the idea, but the Hilton doesn't like competition on it's doorstep and has successfully managed to prevent anyone with the same idea so far - you will probably be able to open such a venture, but will be frequently raided and generally hassled if you are within the town centre. I believe lomuamart has some experience in these matters so it might be worth you PMing him. Good luck but I won't hold my breath.
who likes competition, if everything's working well.
but oh well, im not afraid or scary about that, that's tamadaa(normal).
I'll do it for sure, that's definitely alrdy ;)

See you in 2 -3 years, i'll offer you free drinks haha :cheers:
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

dont give the negative vibes wanderlust
the hilton needs its nose putting out of place its a poo hole
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
ThaiStyle
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ThaiStyle »

Wanderlust wrote:There is definitely potential in the idea, but the Hilton doesn't like competition on it's doorstep and has successfully managed to prevent anyone with the same idea so far - you will probably be able to open such a venture, but will be frequently raided and generally hassled if you are within the town centre. I believe lomuamart has some experience in these matters so it might be worth you PMing him. Good luck but I won't hold my breath.
Wanderlust.. your name is German... you are German?!!
Weil wenn das so ist, können wir auch Deutsch schreiben, macht es mir um einiges leichter, da ich gerade noch am Englisch lernen bin ;)
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

ThaiStyle - no I am not German and the word 'wanderlust' is in the english language, although no doubt it's origins are from elsewhere. Just checked www.dictionary.com and it says that the definition is
A very strong or irresistible impulse to travel.

[German : wandern, to wander (from Middle High German) + Lust, desire (from Middle High German, from Old High German. See las- in Indo-European Roots).]

So you are right about it being a German word but it has been in the english language for some time I would guess.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

:? It's amazing where a thread takes you!
ThaiStyle
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ThaiStyle »

Wanderlust wrote:ThaiStyle - no I am not German and the word 'wanderlust' is in the english language, although no doubt it's origins are from elsewhere. Just checked www.dictionary.com and it says that the definition is
A very strong or irresistible impulse to travel.

[German : wandern, to wander (from Middle High German) + Lust, desire (from Middle High German, from Old High German. See las- in Indo-European Roots).]

So you are right about it being a German word but it has been in the english language for some time I would guess.
oh well, sorry then ;)
carlito
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carlito »

Why does everyone hate the Hilton so much?

I don't like it much myself, but I've always made the most out of a night in there and everyone else in the place seems to be enjoying themselves.
When the drinking is finished, it's time to start drinking...
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

carlito wrote:Why does everyone hate the Hilton so much?

I don't like it much myself,
You have already answered this question.

Let me just add that they want, all that I want, out of sight!
AWAY. ELIMINATED.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

carlito wrote:Why does everyone hate the Hilton so much?
Where do you want me to start Carlito?

Ciao
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]