Airport VIP Bus to and from Hua Hin

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
buksida

Re: Airport VIP Bus to and from Hua Hin

Post by buksida »

The website works for me. https://ticket.belltravelservice.com/cu ... electRoute

However, I tried to book it for October but got "no data available", same for September. Are they no longer allowing advanced bookings or is the system still kaput?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

The site opens but if you try to book it says "no data available" it was the case for today, tomorrow and the following dates until 6 September
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

buksida wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:51 am The website works for me. https://ticket.belltravelservice.com/cu ... electRoute

However, I tried to book it for October but got "no data available", same for September. Are they no longer allowing advanced bookings or is the system still kaput?
The last couple of times I've used it, I've only been able to book about one month in advance.
That website has always been a bit clunky and I've often had to try it a day or two later due to some part of it not working but you normally get there in the end.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

From what I know and based on face to face booking, you're not able to book more than 30 days in advance. We've actually been sent away to return in 2 days when the booking will fall within 30 days.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Has anyone tried recently ?
Not to book a day over a month in advance but for any of the next few days ? It says "no data available "
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

joelle wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:10 pm Has anyone tried recently ?
Not to book a day over a month in advance but for any of the next few days ? It says "no data available "
I've just tried it as I'm back in a couple of weeks and it's not working again, I can't get beyond selecting a date.
I'll try again later.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Don't forget, Teabone has posted an alternative way to book at the bottom of the previous page.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

That Bell website was actually replaced by the newer, now defunct one, well that's what if felt like, and we have had, 'what is the current website' discussion in the past. Hence I started using the new site. Being blunt, these companies are useless. If they have made a change, why not inform people rather than the latest site just being unavailable.
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:agree: but TIT
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
MMC
Novice
Novice

Post by MMC »

Hi, I am new to the forum but have been viewing for years.
I evenually joined today because of this thread, used to be very easy to book through Bell Travel website, then Roong Reaung Coach had there on website, which I found out has now changed there website link, I evenually found there new website so I thought I would post is for others, as its a very good dervice that I have been using for years

https://rrcticket.com/customer/ticket/S ... 8529901325
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

MMC wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:14 pm Hi, I am new to the forum but have been viewing for years.
I evenually joined today because of this thread, used to be very easy to book through Bell Travel website, then Roong Reaung Coach had there on website, which I found out has now changed there website link, I evenually found there new website so I thought I would post is for others, as its a very good dervice that I have been using for years

https://rrcticket.com/customer/ticket/S ... 8529901325
Excellent information :thanks: for sharing
And welcome to the forum :cheers:
MMC
Novice
Novice

Post by MMC »

Thanks for the welcome to the forum joelle.

The above link was the one I found through searches on the internet, but the main home page for there site is

https://airportpattayabus.com/
buksida

Post by buksida »

You still can't book it in advance (next month) as it throws up the same message "No data available".
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

buksida wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:13 pm You still can't book it in advance (next month) as it throws up the same message "No data available".
I just tried it on a dummy booking from BKK to HH on 10/9 and it worked first time!!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:35 pm
buksida wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:13 pm You still can't book it in advance (next month) as it throws up the same message "No data available".
I just tried it on a dummy booking from BKK to HH on 10/9 and it worked first time!!
Maybe the website has been built by the same people that made the 90-day report one. :duck:

rr.jpg
(72.35 KiB) Downloaded 1488 times

Edit: it only allows 30 day in advance booking.