Pickleball in Hua Hin

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Buachart
Novice
Novice

Re: Pickleball in Hua Hin

Post by Buachart »

Geoff, I am looking to get a few games of pickleball in while I am visiting Hua Hin with my family. I have LINE but not actual Thai phone number. I compete at 4.5 level in the US. Can you help me with when and where? I don't have a car.

Golf Buachart
LINE ID: 7636393654
buksida

Post by buksida »

Evason Hua Hin Opens Four New Pickleball Courts
Evason Hua Hin announced the opening of four international standard pickleball courts as part of their vast leisure offerings.

Pickleball is an entertaining, fast-paced sport that brings together aspects of tennis, ping-pong and badminton. Suitable for all ages and levels, in addition to being fun for all the family, it is easy to pick up and can quickly turn into a thrilling and intense contest.

The four, full-size pickleball courts at Evason join the long list of activities available for guests to enjoy, which also includes tennis, archery, volleyball and yoga. The entire Evason team pride themselves on their competitive spirit and are always on hand to explain the rules or join in on the fun!

Alan Thomas, the resort’s managing director said, “We are excited to add another activity for our guests and to open our doors to pickleball enthusiasts from across the globe as well as developing the game domestically in Thailand. We look forward to hosting many thrilling competitions here in Hua Hin!”

https://ftnnews.com/sports/37643-evason ... all-courts

Shame Evason is actually nowhere near Hua Hin!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Handicapped version of tennis or ping pong, for those with poor eyesight and slow reflexes....555