New pages/sections on the website

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Re: Petes point about IP addresses. I link to an encrypted wifi system, it doesn't provide an email address, cos it links in to various IP providers and I get the strongest signal, its great @ £14 a month.

I think it will change how people approach IP or email addresses, as this is rolled out? I have already had to argue my case with another site, who would not accept anything other than an IP address.

In fairness, they were really nice about it, and allowed me access, but in due course, I guess the rules will change and other safeguards about trolls, whatever, will kick in.

Sadly, to the detriment of others, Lev confirmed that this site could already cope with that!!! :P
Talk is cheap
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We have made a few mods to the site to prevent spammers such as removing the memberlist link and preventing new members putting a website in the registration form.

IP addresses can be bounced or spoofed easily enough, proxys are also widely available.

Back on topic, any more suggestions for content pages?