Volante Guitars

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Volante Guitars

Post by Lev »

volante.jpg
volante.jpg (70.07 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
Volante Guitars is an American guitar brand that was founded by David Volante with the sole purpose of creating a guitar brand that allows people to have a balance between great custom quality and a reasonable price.

Read more: http://huahinmedia.com/volanteguitars.php
dvolante9

Re: Volante Guitars

Post by dvolante9 »

Hello All, we are having a special sale for the two available guitars at www.volanteguitars.com , if you buy one of these guitars there is free shipping throughout Thailand. Also if you are in Hua Hin we can arrange a pickup from Market Village. Thanks for your time and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or email at service@volanteguitars.com
dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

We have a special deal for businesses and potential businesses! If you are looking to start a guitar business or want to start selling Volante Guitars then you can take advantage of a the special we have! This special gives you a discount for buying an order of Volante Guitars so you can enjoy a higher profit for your first shipment, it also allows you to create a foundation if you are just starting a new business. For more details and inquiries please contact service@volanteguitars.com
dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

Hello all have a look at some of the new guitars in production right now! There will be 20 new models completed in the next two weeks! ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

We now have 20 new models available! These models are high quality and all come with free custom hard cases. There prices range from 12,000-19,000 Baht and come in various colors, shapes and specifications. Dont forget you can also go to www.volanteguitars.com and place a custom order for, on average, about 15,000 Baht!
dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-1 in Classic Black, comes with a custom hard case and is 14,500 baht. Free shipping to your home!ImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-1 FM in Tobacco Burst, comes with free custom hard case only 14,500 baht. Comes with free shipping to your home!ImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-1 S in Natural Spalted Maple, comes with free custom hard case only 14,500 baht. Free shipping directly to your home!ImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-2 FM in Emerald Green, comes with free custom hard case only 16,000 baht! Free shipping straight to your doorImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-3 Q in Ocean Blue, comes with free custom hard case only 16,000 baht. Free shipping straight to your doorImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-4 Q in Ocean Blue, comes with free custom hard case only 14,000 baht. Free shipping straight to your homeImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-4 FM in Tobacco Burst, comes with free custom hard case only 14,000 baht. Free shipping straight to your homeImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-5 in Aged Yellow and Classic White, comes with free custom hard case only 13,500 baht each. Free shipping straight to your homeImageImageImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The VS-5 Q in Emerald Green, comes with free custom hard case only 14,500. Free shipping straight to your doorImageImage

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

The Hot Rod Special in White with Blue Race Stripes, comes with free custom hard case only 14,500 baht. Free shipping straight to your door.ImageImage