Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by pitsch »

I made my 90 day reporting online today in the morning. It was the first time I got an Email (at 6 pm, until then it was pending):

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th
buksida

Post by buksida »

I asked the officer when I did my visa renewal why the online system rarely works - he shrugged, smiled, and said "made in Bangkok".
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

It seems that the online facility is having one of its regular “off” days today, I’ve tried logging in using Chrome and Edge but neither work -I’ll try for the next couple of days, otherwise it looks like I may need to visit Tha Yang within the next week.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:08 am It seems that the online facility is having one of its regular “off” days today, I’ve tried logging in using Chrome and Edge but neither work -I’ll try for the next couple of days, otherwise it looks like I may need to visit Tha Yang within the next week.
I can log on without a problem, it auto fills each field and accepts the captcha code, but when I submit it comes up with the BS message to contact the office.
It has done this since my last visa extention last October, but try telling that to immigration! :banghead:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Strange indeed. The Mohpromt and other Covid apps seem to run flawlessly and they are much more complicated and encompass millions of people. This 90 day thing has a base of what...less than 100,000? Maybe it's a job security issue given all the staff they have in each office. They need to find something for them to do, and the young ones may be looking for a foreign husband? :shock:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I am sure that it has something to do with the last visa extension. They did not update the 90 day report at the same time, and it has only been this problem since then. I have copied the previous records showing on the website where I have done it online previously, and intend to take a copy next week when I go there.

Don't know about looking for a foreign husband, maybe a grandfather. The last time that I was there the girls downstairs that check the documents before proceeding up stairs insisted that I sit down where I was and wait, while she took my passport upstairs to be done!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I can’t remember the last time the online system didn’t work for me - I can’t get past the front page of the Immigration website - every time I try to click on the 90 day report section it won’t go any further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:44 pm I can’t remember the last time the online system didn’t work for me - I can’t get past the front page of the Immigration website - every time I try to click on the 90 day report section it won’t go any further.

Under the new system you have to register and get a user password. It does state the first time you try the new system it won't work, you have to do the first one at immigration. I extended my visa in October and they updated my 90 day so it worked first time of trying for me a week or so ago.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Thanks Pagey.
When I checked again after reading your post I tried again! This time, when clicking the 90 day field it came up with this log in BS for the first time!

After MUCH stuffing around and obtainlng a password, which was issued to my email instantly, I have been able to eventually fill in the new form and submit it. An email was received pretty much instantly with a copy of what used to be the old form. Printed it out from my email, although there are a couple of fields not filled in. The form can also be downloaded from the website. :thumb:
buksida

Post by buksida »

What is the link for the "new" 90-day registration website? Last time I tried it, I got a server error. :shock:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I used the same old link: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

but there is this one that shows up after logging in: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login
buksida

Post by buksida »

:thumb:

Will try in a week or so a few days before mine is due - not holding my breath for success.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Pagey wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:54 am
Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:44 pm I can’t remember the last time the online system didn’t work for me - I can’t get past the front page of the Immigration website - every time I try to click on the 90 day report section it won’t go any further.

Under the new system you have to register and get a user password. It does state the first time you try the new system it won't work, you have to do the first one at immigration. I extended my visa in October and they updated my 90 day so it worked first time of trying for me a week or so ago.
Thanks for this, although I’ve just remembered why it didn’t work yesterday - I normally have my VPN active and set by default to the UK and I just remembered that the system only works if it believes you’re in Thailand (old age I’m afraid). Having turned the VPN off, it allowed me to register and almost immediately I received an email confirmation allowing me to log on and submit my 90 day report, followed by a further email to confirm that my application had been successfully submitted - hopefully the approval will follow very soon!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I normally just go down to the office because it's not far for me, but a friend asked me for help with hers about a year ago, and it worked fine, so I did mine at the same time. Being a lazy git, I've used it with no problem ever since. Totally luck of the draw.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:19 am I normally just go down to the office because it's not far for me, but a friend asked me for help with hers about a year ago, and it worked fine, so I did mine at the same time. Being a lazy git, I've used it with no problem ever since. Totally luck of the draw.
As mentioned above though, they’ve introduced a new system requiring you to register once and then you can apply same as normal (although they’ve jazzed it up a bit) - my problem had been caused by forgetting to turn my VPN off or setting it to Thailand!!