Buying online from Lazada

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Buying online from Lazada

Post by HHTel »

Here is one sample at random but I've dozens more:

3 Dec 15:34

Delivered!

Your parcel has been delivered. [ประจวบคีรีขันธ์]

3 Dec 11:02

Out for Delivery

Kerry will attempt to deliver your parcel today! Here are some important notes about delivery! [ประจวบคีรีขันธ์]

3 Dec 10:52

Arrived at Last Mile Facility

Your parcel is being distributed to driver and will be delivered to you within 1-2 days. [ประจวบคีรีขันธ์]

2 Dec 18:07

Departed from Sortation Center

Your parcel is on the way to the last mile hub for delivery. [Mobile Sort and City HUB MBON]

2 Dec 17:23

Arrived at Sortation Center

Your parcel is being distributed and will be transferred to last mile hub. [Mobile Sort and City HUB MBON]

2 Dec 15:43

Parcel Successfully Picked Up

Your parcel has been picked up and is on the way to sortation center to be distributed and transferred to last mile hub. [Pinklao]

2 Dec 12:07

Parcel Successfully Dropped Off

Merchant has dropped off your parcel successfully at drop-off point. Your parcel now is on the way to sortation center to be distributed and transferred to last mile hub. [Pinklao]

1 Dec 22:19

Packed by Seller / Warehouse

Your parcel is packed and will be handed over to our delivery partner
Last edited by HHTel on Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Maybe you get preferential treatment because they know it never rains at your house either.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

:lach: :lach: :lach:
buksida

Post by buksida »

HHTel wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:32 pm Are we sure that the delay has been down to Kerry and not the supplier?
The big pile of undelivered packages in the Kerry office wasn't enough evidence? I guess some people just live under rainbows. :roll:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Never been to their office, never needed to.
All I can say is that after some years dealing with Lazada, I've never had a problem with Kerry. I can show you dozens of deliveries and there are those that have been held up by the supplier's chain of events. In every case, once picked up by Kerry, it's delivered same or next day.
I don't dispute that there are 'undelivered' packages at their office. From the hundreds of deliveries they do daily, there may be another reason for them being undelivered.
I just find it difficult to understand, amid all these complaints that I've never had reason to complain myself. A fair few complaints with suppliers, but not with Kerry.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Just because YOU have never had a problem, doesn't mean that applies to everyone else. I'm not the only one to have problems with Kerry as evidenced in this thread. It is a fact that they are short-staffed and deliveries are slow nationwide at the moment - no idea why this needs to be disputed/argued with.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I'm not disputing the problems, but if they're so widespread as you say, just why, in hundreds of deliveries, have I never had a problem. If it's so common, how am I able to escape it?
Anyway, no point in labouring this topic. I'm pleased that I'm getting good service (for now). Maybe I've just tempted fate!
buksida

Post by buksida »

HHTel wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:06 am I'm not disputing the problems, but if they're so widespread as you say, just why, in hundreds of deliveries, have I never had a problem. If it's so common, how am I able to escape it?
It does seem to be a common theme with you mate (deliveries, online ordering, rainfall, immigration experiences, traffic, youtube ads, hospitals, internet speeds, etc). I am quite envious of your flawless life here. :duck: :thumb:

Anyhoo, back to Lazada ... :offtopic:
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

buksida wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:48 am Just because YOU have never had a problem, doesn't mean that applies to everyone else. I'm not the only one to have problems with Kerry as evidenced in this thread. It is a fact that they are short-staffed and deliveries are slow nationwide at the moment - no idea why this needs to be disputed/argued with.
It is the same with Kerry in Bangkok. Months ago I sent a complaint to Lazada about them, telling them to NOT use Kerry again. But I guess it is not up to Lazada, but the seller that decides.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

buksida wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:12 am
HHTel wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:06 am I'm not disputing the problems, but if they're so widespread as you say, just why, in hundreds of deliveries, have I never had a problem. If it's so common, how am I able to escape it?
It does seem to be a common theme with you mate (deliveries, online ordering, rainfall, immigration experiences, traffic, youtube ads, hospitals, internet speeds, etc). I am quite envious of your flawless life here. :duck: :thumb:

Anyhoo, back to Lazada ... :offtopic:
I think I've had payback with rain with the last batch. Traffic is always a problem. Hospitals, - like BB, I use HH Hospital and always been impressed with the VIP route. Youtube ads???
I'll complain when there's a need but I'll also praise when deserved. Human nature, it seems, leans toward complaining rather than praising. Hence forums like this are full of complaints usually out of balance with 'praise'.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Kerry obviously have hundreds of distribution centres around the country and some will no doubt be good and others bad - by the sound of it HHTel is lucky to be near one of the good ones and Buks near one of the bad ones - I don’t use Lazada that often and the delivery provider varies but mainly by Kerry or LEX and I don’t recollect any major delivery problems with either.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Likewise, never had a problem with Kerry, slight niggles with Flash (should be renamed Slug!). I suspect location location location is key.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I think the problem is that Kerry are strapped for cash at the moment (this was reported in the press in the last few months, and they reckoned 12 months before it gets better, as rivals go to the wall), and to compete, they are following the route of rivals i.e. closing many sub-branches, and using 'home' delivery hubs.

Points 51; Position 21
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

An interesting experience on Lazada.

We needed a new rice cooker so selected the model that looked good and placed the order on 30/12/22. The acknowledgment indicated a delivery date of between 3-9 January and on the 4th, I received an update saying the item had been packed, then dropped off, then picked up, then departed from first mile facility - arrived at sortation centre and departed from sortation centre all on the 4th. Next message was on the 5th saying “out for delivery” but it never arrived. Next day I contacted the supplier to advise non-delivery and all they did was send me a copy of the order details. Next day (7th) I contacted them again and the supplier said “did the courier try to contact you”, I replied no, but we tried calling them but there was no answer. They replied “if it does not arrive today, please contact us”. It never arrived so I did contact them and their reply was “products are being imported if it comes in, I will speed up the delivery” I thought ffs, first you tell me it was dispatched on the 5th, now you’re telling me you’re waiting for it to be imported!! So now I reply saying I want to cancel the order but they reply saying it’s too late and I will have to return it when it arrives. Well it was ordered COD, so all I intended if/when it arrives, was to not accept the delivery.

In the mean time, I ordered the same rice cooker from a different supplier on the 7th, (100 B more but still not expensive) with an acknowledgment that the delivery should be between the 9th and 11th and it arrived today so just two days from order to delivery, but then believe it or not, we received a phone call from the original supplier’s courier saying they will be here shortly and rice cooker number two (the original one) arrives. Well as nice as they look, I don’t need two rice cookers, so we told the driver we would not accept delivery, so he took it away.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:37 pm we told the driver we would not accept delivery, so he took it away.
Is it as simple as that? I've told Mrs BB to do exactly that a couple of times, but she won't, which then means I have to go through the returns process :banghead:

Points 51; Position 21