Buying online from Lazada

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Buying online from Lazada

Post by HHTel »

Yes it is that simple. My daughter has done that a couple of times when the product hasn't arrived on the due date. It's always been COD so no problem applying for a refund.
A different matter, I'm sure, if you've already paid for it.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

With the ongoing debate on delivery, I ordered two items yesterday from Lazada. A food processor and liver sausage (one of my vices). Both companies used Flash and both parcels delivered at the same time today.
buksida

Post by buksida »

And to balance that, my last order took over a week to arrive with Kerry.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:44 pm
Dannie Boy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:37 pm we told the driver we would not accept delivery, so he took it away.
Is it as simple as that? I've told Mrs BB to do exactly that a couple of times, but she won't, which then means I have to go through the returns process :banghead:
Yes, similar as HHTel says, I’ve done it a couple of times before and never had any comeback - obviously if you’ve already paid then I guess it will have to be accept delivery and then go through the returns process.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thanks guys, I will be more assertive the next time Mrs BB says, "No."
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

buksida wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:13 pm And to balance that, my last order took over a week to arrive with Kerry.
Was that definitely held at Kerry for the week. Your tracking should show exactly when it was picked up by Kerry.
I'm interested because in every case when my delivery was late, on checking the tracking, it was delivered within 48 hours of Kerry receiving it. The delay was caused prior to that.
buksida

Post by buksida »

I still don't know why you're trying to dispute what I'm experiencing -YES, KERRY IS THE PROBLEM. They have an office full of parcels here because they have no drivers.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:agree:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I'm not disputing what you say, Buksi. Just that I've often complained (not officially) about a product taking an unusual length of time after first ordering. First reaction is to blame the courier but when I've checked the tracking I find that it hasn't even reached HH and is held up sometime before then.
Then as if by magic it's suddenly on the move again.
One today which went through various 'sortation centres' then:

3:45 On it's way to the 'last mile hub'
6:23 Arrived at the 'last mile hub'
9:47 Departed 'last mile hub. Is with the driver and will be delivered today
10:13 Out for delivery
10:19 Your parcel will be delivered within one hour.

It took a while but no fault of the delivery company!

Every time I mention these 'good' experiences I feel I'm letting myself in for bad news in the future and may have to eat my words!
buksida

Post by buksida »

That may be your experience, but mine (and others') experiences show fault with the courier (specifically Kerry). We all have different experiences here ... why is this so unfathomably difficult to grasp. :banghead:
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

It’s not dissimilar to the postal service - ours is in Cha Am and it’s infinitely better that when we lived in Hua Hin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Not difficult at all. Just making sure all the boxes are ticked. What is unfathomable is a large courier who appears to be on the ball in HH are unable to support offices outside of HH but in the same general area.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I too live in Hua Hin. I was an early poster stating the service had gone down. That was backed up by the news report that they will be strapped for cash, riding the waves whilst other courier services went out of business. In the meantime, branch offices were closing, and distribution would be via home offices.

You clearly live in Utopia (or more likely, very close to one of their remaining distribution centres).

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I mentioned before, either this thread or some other, that the wife uses Kerry daily, 7 days a week, approximately 20 packages per day. They haven't been shy telling her that they have closed or will close many offices outside of urban, high demand areas.

Think of it as a company going to the GRAB delivery business model as that's what they're doing, as is Flash and most others that still exist. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:26 pm I too live in Hua Hin. I was an early poster stating the service had gone down. That was backed up by the news report that they will be strapped for cash, riding the waves whilst other courier services went out of business. In the meantime, branch offices were closing, and distribution would be via home offices.

You clearly live in Utopia (or more likely, very close to one of their remaining distribution centres).

HH Tel is probably no more than 3km from you :cheers:

For those who choose to live outta town here's something to cheer you up :naughty:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.