[ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Governor
Professional
Professional

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Post by Governor »

Dannie Boy wrote:
Suua wrote:Very good for renewing my passport.

Hopeless, when trying to get a UK visa for my wife of 15 years (pre-covid).
Voicemails unanswered.
No replies to emails.
I tried for over 6 months, but the lack of response to mails and calls drove me mad.
I'll try and find another source for the UK visa later.
Have you considered applying direct yourself - it’s not that difficult and I’ve done it for my wife five times now and whilst you have to check everything very carefully, we’ve never had a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never considered using an agent, l’ve have helped my wife with multiple applications over the years, as my girlfriend and wife, for UK & Schengen Visa, and she’s always been successful.
I believe that a genuine, properly thought out application will usually succeed.
The applicant has to satisfy the ECO, the Decision Maker, that the proposed visit is genuine, affordable and that on the balance of probabilities the applicant will return home at the conclusion of the proposed visit.
A genuine applicant with a rock solid application really shouldn’t need the services of an agent, especially if they’re a family unit living here, but there some occasions where the applicant doesn’t fully meet the criteria, or is a tad unsure on how to present a rock solid application, in which case the services of a properly qualified agent can be useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chazz14
Professional
Professional

Post by Chazz14 »

I've just received my new passport today from Key via EMS.

The process took just over seven weeks all told (the Brit. Embassy had warned of up to eight weeks delay).

Very happy with Key - my emails were all answered by return. EMS post to/from Key inPattaya was 24 hours each way.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Re: Coronavirus Precautions/News/Updates for Hua Hin/Prachuap

Post by ahandpatsy »

HHTel wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:10 pm Sorry, I misunderstood your post. However why not use Key Visa. They do everything including the validation letter and delivered back to your home via EMS.

I've used them a few times now for myself and (UK) family here. That saves you at least 2 trips to BKK. Excellent service.
Just a few words on key visa

It seems that they are fine for stuff that his staff can handle

However i have been through 5 months of hell dealing the rude obnoxious idiot that owns it getting my gf a visa to come to uk

Total rip off and next time im in pattaya i may pay him a visit and smack him in the mouth for the way he spoke to my partner
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

ahandpatsy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:44 pm
Total rip off and next time im in pattaya i may pay him a visit and smack him in the mouth for the way he spoke to my partner

tenor (4).gif
tenor (4).gif (233.82 KiB) Viewed 1280 times

:laugh:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Sorry for the bad experience you had. However, I still stick by my recommendation as it's proven very successful for many people. I've dealt with them on several occasions and not always straightforward. My stepdaughter for example was naturalised as a UK citizen as a minor when she was 8 years old. She's now in her 30's and her first passport was handled by Key Visa without any problem and very quick turnaround.
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

For anyone who's renewed a UK Passport with Key Visa recently, what supporting documents (if any) did you need to send?

Looking at the UK passport application site, it says you need to supply proof of identity and proof of address/residence.

For identity, it lists a number of documents, one of which is your old passport and for residence, a colour copy of your residence visa or permit (which is in your passport) so it seems to me that the passport itself fulfills all the "supporting documents" requirements.

Is that the case or did you have to send anything else (to prove identity/residence)?
buksida

Post by buksida »

Recently been in touch with them to renew my son's UK passport and this is what they said to send:

Original passport
Completed application form
Payment form
2x photos
Copy of Thai ID card
Copy of house blue book

For Brits, maybe a driver's license copy would suffice?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

GroveHillWanderer wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:35 am For anyone who's renewed a UK Passport with Key Visa recently, what supporting documents (if any) did you need to send?

Looking at the UK passport application site, it says you need to supply proof of identity and proof of address/residence.

For identity, it lists a number of documents, one of which is your old passport and for residence, a colour copy of your residence visa or permit (which is in your passport) so it seems to me that the passport itself fulfills all the "supporting documents" requirements.

Is that the case or did you have to send anything else (to prove identity/residence)?
Looks pretty straightforward on the KeyVisa website. Tells you all you need to know about supporting docs.
https://www.keyvisathailand.com/service ... -thailand/
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

sateeb wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:28 pm Looks pretty straightforward on the KeyVisa website. Tells you all you need to know about supporting docs.
Well yes, but what they say is in direct opposition to what the UK govt website says. The website says the only supporting documents you need to provide are proof of identity (a passport being one of the acceptable documents for this) and proof of address OR residence - for which a copy of your residence visa or permit (which is in your passport) is stated to be sufficient.

What Key Visa says is:
You must supply something in English that confirms your Thailand name and address like a UK bank statement, pension statement, home rental agreement or Thai driving licence and if you only have something in Thai then we can translate it for you for 500 baht only.
I don't have a UK bank or pension statement, or a rental agreement and a Thai drivers license doesn't include your address so I don't see how it "confirms your Thailand name and address."

I sent Key Visa a query about this and they just referred me to the government website - which as I say, doesn't require proof of address, if proof of residency status is supplied.

So I just wondered what anyone else's experience of this was.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

GroveHillWanderer wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:25 pm
sateeb wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:28 pm Looks pretty straightforward on the KeyVisa website. Tells you all you need to know about supporting docs.
Well yes, but what they say is in direct opposition to what the UK govt website says. The website says the only supporting documents you need to provide are proof of identity (a passport being one of the acceptable documents for this) and proof of address OR residence - for which a copy of your residence visa or permit (which is in your passport) is stated to be sufficient.

What Key Visa says is:
You must supply something in English that confirms your Thailand name and address like a UK bank statement, pension statement, home rental agreement or Thai driving licence and if you only have something in Thai then we can translate it for you for 500 baht only.
I don't have a UK bank or pension statement, or a rental agreement and a Thai drivers license doesn't include your address so I don't see how it "confirms your Thailand name and address."

I sent Key Visa a query about this and they just referred me to the government website - which as I say, doesn't require proof of address, if proof of residency status is supplied.

So I just wondered what anyone else's experience of this was.

That's odd, because mine does :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Mine too and in English.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

GHW..Look on the reverse side of your licence.

― George Carlin
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

sateeb wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:27 pm GHW..Look on the reverse side of your licence.
Oops, you're right - I have mine in a wallet which only shows me the front. I don't take it out very often.

Don't I feel foolish.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

Lost wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:02 pm
ahandpatsy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:44 pm

tenor (4).gif

:laugh:
See how you feel if he makes your boyfriend cry
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Well to counter the bad experiences, I've used them several times for myself and family and not always for straightforward transactions. I've always found them to give an excellent service. I'll certainly use them again when the need arises.