I'm back in Germany to Cover the Football World Cup here.

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
The understudy
Ace
Ace

I'm back in Germany to Cover the Football World Cup here.

Post by The understudy »

After my very breif stint in Hua Hin last week. I jsust arrived here in Berlin, Germany on Fridays. After A few days of Getting rid of Jetlag. I'm finally started my Assingment of Covering the biggest event in Football this year. The Football World Cup 2006 in Germany.
As a Freelance Correspondent I will cover The important teams in their World Cup Preperations. Teams such as France, England, Argentina, Brasil, Netherlands and of course the host Nation Germany. Plus in the next week I will scout out the most desireable large screen stadias for many many of those unfortunate ones who applied usuccessfully for a stadium Tickets, as the Large screen Stadiums and public places provide also one Heck of an Atmosphere almost similar to the Atmosohere in the Stadiums. so stay tuned for my reports I will posting regulary on HHAD during the entire World Cup. Season.

The German National Squad had their first Real training session today @ Lake Geneve after a week of Teambuilding efforts down @ the Mediteranian Island of Landzerote. They will have big Training Session this week before they get settled @ their Teamcamp near Berlin. They wil have three warm up Games prior the start of the competition. On May 27th (my Birthday) their first warm up match against Luxemburgh, their second Game against Japan on May 30th. and their Final warm up on June 2nd. against Columbia!!!
THAI ROB

World Cup

Post by THAI ROB »

Hope you Germans wont get too upset when this time you dont win the World Cup with home advantage.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

I hope you don't get too bored with all this football rubbish, just keep thinking that you are getting paid and that it is a job and you will be fine. I hope you don't have to watch too many games especially boring boring England. The time will pass quickly just have patience. I feel for you having to endure all those cheating, diving players and twatty managers. Still just remember when its over we will have another 4 years without it....yawn.
www.35mmview.com
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Randy,

You have forgotten about the European Championship in two years. This is just like the World Cup except Brazil and Argentina won't be there.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
raphoe
Rookie
Rookie

Squat toilet

Post by raphoe »

Guess,

You gave your location as above, this is appropiate if you think that your team are going to do well in the W.C (world cup) or Euro (s*** currency).
However best of luck, your going to need it.
Happyare those who dream dreams that come true.