What's Happened To The Water Supply in Hua Hin?

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Socrates

Re: What's Happened To The Water Supply in Hua Hin?

Post by Socrates »

Next to 7/11 at entrance to Soi 102 I saw a shop with washingmachines in January.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Nereus wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:38 pm
HHTel wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:22 am So the pressure is not the problem. The problem is how Somchai glued the joints together, OR NOT!
The other problem with new buildings in particular, is settling which can and has led to fractured pipes leaking in the most inaccessible place!
I am in the middle of a small construction project and was gluing 90 degree 1/2" pvc pipes. Imagine my surprise when one just split on the inside joint. Fortunately it was the first side, and on closer examination found it was a large crack. Brought it back to the shop for a replacement and to inform them as I have not seen this before. Well, the replacement also was cracked!! In fact the whole box was affected.
Got my money back and went to a different shop that does not sell cheaper unknown brands.
Buyer beware!
วินเชนท์
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

There are a number of launderettes still operating in and around Soi 106. There's one just before the railway line as you're coming from the main road.