What are the TV service options in Hua Hin.

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Big Boy

Re: What are the TV service options in Hua Hin.

Post by Big Boy »

Mine has died, just as the rugby started. Fortunately it's live on TVMucho.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

HDPrime is back to normal. Their e-mail said there was a bottleneck at 3BB who they contacted. All fixed.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

I did have a problem for 15 mins when my screen warned me of a possible hacker, or some such thing, so I closed down cleaned and I read my book - then OK using 3BB
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Few questions on TVMucho for those that use it. The 48 euros a year looks like a good deal.

How reliable is the stream? Downtime if any?

Does it work on a smart TV? I tried streaming through the built in browser yesterday on our LG and it didn't work. Won't be much use if it only works on mobile phones.

Can you run multiple streams as Netflix does (so you can share an account)?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

I've had it a couple years. It's been real reliable for me but I watch on my laptop so can't speak to the rest.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
HHcolin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by HHcolin »

I have had TVMucho for over a year and not had any problems, ive not tried using the smart TV and use my laptop onto my TV and that works well.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Same here, I connect my laptop to the TV using an HDMI cable and it works a treat
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

buksida wrote:Few questions on TVMucho for those that use it. The 48 euros a year looks like a good deal.

How reliable is the stream? Downtime if any?

Does it work on a smart TV? I tried streaming through the built in browser yesterday on our LG and it didn't work. Won't be much use if it only works on mobile phones.

Can you run multiple streams as Netflix does (so you can share an account)?
Works on my LG smart TV in browser. I found that scrolling through the TV guide and search results is impossible just using the TV remote so had to connect a mouse. Much easier using an Android TV box or a laptop/PC.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Multiple streams - yes, but costs more. Basic is single device, which when you login detects if another device is logged in already and offers the option to logout the other device. You can check pricing on the website.
buksida

Post by buksida »

hhinner wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 pm Works on my LG smart TV in browser. I found that scrolling through the TV guide and search results is impossible just using the TV remote so had to connect a mouse.
Cheers for the replies - just tried again and no joy on the TV browser. There is an LG app store but no Mucho app in there and you can't install it on the TV from Google Play either.

Looks like laptop only then for me which is disappointing.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

^^ Funny it should work in browser on my TV but not yours. Different browser on different TVs? Update LG firmware maybe?
buksida

Post by buksida »

Some TVs 'smarter' than others I guess.

Found an old Android box lying around so factory restored it and set it up on that. Working well so will go ahead after reading the glowing recommendations here!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Beware the problem hhinner warns about with the mouse scrolling through the guide. It's a pain with a mouse, and I'd reckon nigh on impossible without one. Mess about with the free 1 hour until you're sure it's a goer.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
buksida

Post by buksida »

Have been using the free version for a few days to test before I shell out.

Have noticed that the timer for the free hour doesn't run down when watching pre-recorded stuff on catch-up. Is this the case?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

buksida wrote:Have been using the free version for a few days to test before I shell out.

Have noticed that the timer for the free hour doesn't run down when watching pre-recorded stuff on catch-up. Is this the case?
I’m sure it did on mine and even gave a visual warning that the hour was going to expire in 10 or 15 minutes ( can’t remember which now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk