What are the TV service options in Hua Hin.

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: What are the TV service options in Hua Hin.

Post by hhinner »

^^ I have occasionally had the timer not showing, and very occasionally showing but not apparently running. It seems to be a random occurrence. I don't know if it's related to catch-up or not as that's all I ever watch (when I can't find a program in other sources).
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Cable TV & Internet Service

Post by handdrummer »

I have GTV for cable tv & internet. The signal is horrible. Picture and sound go off and on, sometimes together, other times separately. Today the screen looked like an impressionist painting in pinks & greens. When my wife calls the office, some whinny-voice twit says she'll send a technician in the afternoon. Technician fiddles with stuff, picture returns, next day same, same.

My question is; are there any better servers available or are they all crap?
Big Boy

Re: Cable TV & Internet Service

Post by Big Boy »

In the beginning, we had the same package/same problems. They basically told us the problem was at our end, and we needed our virtually new house re-wiring. I switched to True, they plugged into our home wiring and we had perfect TV almost immediately. For reasons not related to their product, we eventually switched to AIS, and their Play product, which gives you more TV than you'll ever need, reception is perfect and it's not expensive either - I'd certainly recommend checking it out. We have their Platinum Package x 3, and it's still cheaper (and in my opinion better) than True.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Thanks, BB.
I'll go talk to them.
Which office do you deal with? I've only noticed a desk at MV.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I dealt with Market Village, but their prime purpose is bill payment. The main office is on the top floor of Bluport.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:03 pm I dealt with Market Village, but their prime purpose is bill payment. The main office is on the top floor of Bluport.
Thank you again.