LENKA from CZECH

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
LenkaMarie
Novice
Novice

LENKA from CZECH

Post by LenkaMarie »

Hi guys i just moved here from Bangkok (and before 10 years in NY). I am retired model, actress and night life promoter. I decided to change my life and live more quiet and calm life. My boyfriend just bought a Diamond hill gym and we will be reconstructing it and rebranding. He already has one in Bangkok. Elite fight club. Anyways this is more just an introduction as i dont know anyone here yet and im always up for meeting like minded people. I am a vegan (yeah i know ...but believe me i wont annoy you with that) , sober (but still fun person), yoga instructor and Muay thai practitioner (although i would be scared to fight...haha). Even thought i am here right now to introduce myself I can also tell you a bit about the gym. Its Muay Thai but i will also teach Yoga. Has an amazing restaurant (thai, western and i am adding some nutritious healthy meals) with a kids playground so great for families and we are building a little hotel with pool to make it into a muay thai camp too... If you guys wanna know more you can always ask here but right now i just look for a new friends.
all the best Lenka
Big Boy

Re: LENKA from CZECH

Post by Big Boy »

Hi Lenka,

Welcome to the forum. You will have read when you signed up that we have a strict advertising policy here. You might want to consider this when your businesses are ready to open.

For anything else, the guys on here are a mine of information, and will endeavor to answer any questions you might have about the local area. Just ask away.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
perfectvolley

Re: LENKA from CZECH

Post by perfectvolley »

Hello Lenka,

we are a german/thai couple who are living here for more than 4 years. Both of you seem to be aktiv and like sport so i do. We do know a lot of good places here to live so if you have any questions dont hesitate and pm me. We do appreciate
new friends from all over the world.