Hotelier and restauranteur wholesale

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
wenshidi
Professional
Professional

Hotelier and restauranteur wholesale

Post by wenshidi »

Are there any wholesalers in HH that cater to the hotel and restaurant industry?
Do they outfit their businesses up in BKK or possibly somewhere further afield such as Shaxi in Guangzhou?
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Hotelier and restauranteur wholesale

Post by HHTel »

Makro purports to be a supplier. Most food items are in quantity packs and they certainly have the equipment required.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Yes there is such a supplier, which to the best of my knowledge, supplies most, if not all of the larger hotels and quite possibly supermarkets as well. they will also sell in small quantities if you visit the premises. Their prices are way better than what you will find in places such as Makro, but they see frozen produce almost exclusively.
I can't recall the name now and I haven't been around there in quite a while, but if you head towards Cha-Am from HuaHin, turn up the road that takes you to Springfield, and you will find the place I'm referring to about 50 to 100 meters up on your left hand side.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
wenshidi
Professional
Professional

Post by wenshidi »

Thank you for the replies.