Home for 3 legged cat required

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Home for 3 legged cat required

Post by DawnHRD »

Can anyone give a cat with mobility problems a home? Bagpuss (my name for him) wandered into the dog rescue center a few weeks ago. By the time I got to him, he was being pulled in 3 directions by 3 dogs. I got him away & took him to the vets where he has been since. He's still not recovered & will need one hind leg amputated, but it's looking as if he'll be OK. We'll get him neutered & vaccinated, but he'll need a home, as we have nowhere to put him when he's recovered.
He's mainly white with tan markings and he's really friendly & affectionate. Is anyone prepared to give this cat who's used up some of his lives a break? If so, get in touch :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
tbuzzi
Banned
Banned

Post by tbuzzi »

How is bagpuss now? and are you still looking for a home for him? If so can you Pm me.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

He's doing really well. Will pm you now :)
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!