3bb Fibre Internet Down

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Geko
Professional
Professional

3bb Fibre Internet Down

Post by Geko »

Had a big electrical storm around Soi 126 early hours of the morning today and 3bb fibre internet down.

I contacted the provider and they say there is a problem in the area with 3bb and maybe back on in a few hours.

I'm using phone hotspot to send this so maybe a daft question but wonder how far the effected area covers
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: 3bb Fibre Internet Down

Post by HHTel »

I'm in Hua Na (soi 112/114/116) with no problems.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

All good on soi 102. Only problems recently has been excavators working on the new road getting a bucket full of coms cables ..(Yes and we now have half a concrete road!)
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

HHTel wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:06 pm I'm in Hua Na (soi 112/114/116) with no problems.
I'm the other end of soi112 and no probs here.
Talk is cheap
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Sounds like it’s localised and probably now fixed or soon to be!!
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

Hi guys thanks for the feedback, back up and running about an hour ago.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I’m in the Hua Na area also, Wednesday 3bb fiber Internet was down most of the day, there was a fire on the utility pole near 7/11, across from Manee Bar, on Soi Hua Na 1. They had 7 trucks and crews working there most of the day and late into the night, internet service was restored sometime in the late hours and working fine Thursday morning. In fact the internet was blindingly fast come Thursday morning. I see a 3bb truck and crew working there again today. The fire looked like it might have started in the 3bb metal box on the pole, across the street from Manee Bar, and melted the jumble of wires above it, they’ve got a hell of a mess to try to sort out.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I saw that. They were working through the night. Fortunately, it didn't affect me just a km or so away.