Wine Connection until 5pm meal deal

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
caller
Hero
Hero

Wine Connection until 5pm meal deal

Post by caller »

I walked past wine connection by the main entrance of Bluport earlier, had a look at the menu and noticed a meal deal on offer until 5pm that seemed good value to me - and so it turned out.

Any pizza or pasta dish + garden salad + soft drink for 199 baht (add 20 baht for tax).

So I ordered the serrano and rocket pizza, salad without a dressing and a pepsi max. I was on my own but there was easily enough for two to share. The salad was very fresh and the pizzas are good in any case.

I took a couple of poor quality pics but only after I had started tucking in. The salad came first and I had wolfed that down by the time the pizza arrived. Very enjoyable. I forgot to check if this is a permanent offer or just for a limited period.

Talk is cheap
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Re: Wine Connection until 5pm meal deal

Post by HarryVardon »

As far as I know it is a permanent deal (until they think of something else). Wine Connection is the only restaurant I know in Hua Hin where you can buy a GOOD bottle of wine with the meal for shop prices. Some good wines are almost 50% cheaper than other restaurants.
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Post by Henry 14th »

Agree with this, the place offers great value - good food, consistently cooked and the wines are not a total rip off. Even wine by the glass is fine for 100 bht.

I find consistency a real problem with eating out here in Hua Hin, we know what we are getting at Wine Connection and are always satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Post by HarryVardon »

I have never has a complaint about the food there!