Best full English breakfast in Hua Hin 2020

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Re: Best full English breakfast in Hua Hin 2020

Post by ahandpatsy »

Where is Harry s please
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

ahandpatsy wrote:Where is Harry s please
Up Soi 6 West of Canal Road

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

This opens up at a place called Toons Bar and Restaurant?
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Dannie Boy wrote:This opens up at a place called Toons Bar and Restaurant?
Yes I noticed that too..

BB is Toons now Harry's?

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, one and the same.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

A new breakfast option opened on Soi 94 today. It is a partnership between the existing Uncle Bills Restaurant, and Andreanas from Khao Takiab i.e. the Andreanas breakfast is now available at either Khao Takiab or Soi 94.

I've been an occasional customer of the Khao Takiab place for a few years. Uncle Bills is just around the corner from my house, so we thought we'd give it a try.

A little on the pricey side, but convenient. Chef Andy's food food is always good, so we knew we would not have any problem with quality. Of course, I'm a very fussy git for my sausages, and there was never going to be any way on Earth I was going to be raving about his sausages :D, but hey, they weren't too bad. One other thing not quite to this fussy git's liking was the coffee. Don't get me wrong, it was delicious, but must have been the smallest serving of coffee I've seen. I like my coffee in a 'builders' mug, not too strong, and several mugs of it. I think because of first day teething problems, we were served 1 too many cups, so that compensated a little :D.

The place itself is very clean and split into 2 areas. The larger open area is cooled by fans, but there is an inside area that is air conditioned. We sat in the open area which does get affected by the sun. There are sun blinds, but I guess they are only for show. We asked for one to be lowered, but the waitress told my wife to move seats. Before breakfast was over, both my wife and I had to move seats one more time or cook. The air conditioned area has also been annexed off to display/sell some of Andreanas bakery products, which IMHO is what Chef Andy is probably better known for.

My son and I had the big breakfast today (I knew it would be too big for me, but if you're going to try something, you need to try everything). My wife had a regular breakfast.

A good addition to the Soi 94 English Breakfast scene.

Yes, we will definitely go again, but I would have something that provided much smaller portions - I doubt I'll eat again today.

Points 48; Position 20
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

prices for big and regular option?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

170/279฿, but good quality and big portions.

Points 48; Position 20
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

What is in a full English breakfast?

Post by dtaai-maai »

Forget Covid, vaccines, dual pricing, Thai drivers, and the like; let's move on to something important. Firefox recommended articles has led me to a subject clearly close to many hearts on the forum, so I attach a link for your enjoyment - or horror, depending on your tastes...

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/05/womans-f ... obal-en-GB
Woman’s full English breakfast sparks outrage with questionable addition

Do you have strong opinions about a full English breakfast? Well, if you didn’t before, you certainly will now. Because a woman has come under fire after sharing a photo of her controversial fry-up. The social media user, known as Stacie E, shared her creation to the Rate My Plate Facebook group. Rate My Plate – which currently has over 2.7 million followers – is an online community where individuals send in their best and worst food creations for others to judge. And Stacie’s offering felt the full force of their wrath. On her plate were three sausages, beans, tomatoes, a fried egg, three rashers and some white buttered toast. It all seems fairly straightforward, but to finish the dish, Stacie soaked it in gravy.
This is the way
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

OMG. She's more to be pitied than scorned. She knows not what she did!
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

It's all a matter of personal taste and it's clear that Stacie has very little :laugh: :laugh:

In certain parts of Lancashire in days gone by she would have been tarred and feathered :naughty: :naughty:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

I do not think her breakfast is a problem, if she likes gravy on her breakfast that is her choice. We are lucky we have such a vast choice of food to eat and we an have it in any combination we like.. This article is a space filler on a bad day.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Didn't think it was worth starting a separate forum....

What about the Sam Roi Yod /Khao Tao /Pranburi area?

Best full English spots down in those parts?

I've not done any eating at all down there