How to get a water bill

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Geko
Professional
Professional

How to get a water bill

Post by Geko »

I need to get a recent copy of a water bill for my property, we used to get one delivered and pay at the Water Company office in town. but a few years ago we set up a direct debit through the bank and since then never had bill delivered.

I think I could get one online but instruction to register are in Thai and it appears you need a 13 digit id number which I assume is a Thai thing/

Can anyone help?
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: How to get a water bill

Post by Nereus »

Geko wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:31 am I need to get a recent copy of a water bill for my property, we used to get one delivered and pay at the Water Company office in town. but a few years ago we set up a direct debit through the bank and since then never had bill delivered.

I think I could get one online but instruction to register are in Thai and it appears you need a 13 digit id number which I assume is a Thai thing/

Can anyone help?
There used to be a helpful English speaking lady in that office. If you take the number written on the meter, or an old bill from before your changed to direct debit, I am sure that she would help you.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Maybe ask at the bank that processes the direct debit?
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

Thanks guys after a bit of a wait, got last years bills from water company office. :)