S.Ken’s Bistro

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

S.Ken’s Bistro

Post by Jack_Batty »

Located at Khao Tao Lake, is where I had dinner tonight. It is a lovely little spot with indoor and outdoor seating. There is a mixture of western and Thai food and everything looks delicious. I had the Kurobota pork collar with mixed vegetables and my better half had a very delicious mushroom and chicken pasta. We also had pumpkin soup and a sliced, raw tuna plate for appetizers. Only had bottled water and the bill came to about ฿800. I saw one table bring in their own bottle of wine. I don’t know if there is a corkage fee. After dinner, you can walk on the paved path around the lake and grab a coffee or dessert at the Memory House Cafe at the other end, which has beautiful grounds to stroll around.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: S.Ken’s Bistro

Post by migrant »

Been there a few times for lunch and, as described, always very good with a nice setting. Wife has had the Thai food and been happy too.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.