Girl shot dead in Soi 112 Bar

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Re: Girl shot dead in Soi 112 Bar

Post by Jack_Batty »

That was such a sad day. I can’t believe it has been over three years now. I had met the poor victim, sweet girl, only days before the incident. It was really shocking and terrible.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I'd known her from her first day at work. It was the first time out of BKK. She was looking forward to a new start and a way to help her family. She was NOT a bar girl which is often the description used in the press. She did her work then went home on 116. Always polite. A lovely girl and such a sad ending. I'll never forget the incident. Affected me quite a lot.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

HHTel wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:17 am I'd known her from her first day at work. It was the first time out of BKK. She was looking forward to a new start and a way to help her family. She was NOT a bar girl which is often the description used in the press. She did her work then went home on 116. Always polite. A lovely girl and such a sad ending. I'll never forget the incident. Affected me quite a lot.
I will never delete the message I sent to her the next morning, asking if she was okay. Yes, like you said, sweet girl, just trying to make a living. It affected me a lot, too. Just so horrible and a punch in the gut to remind us about how fleeting life is.