Pet hates

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Re: Pet hates

Post by arcadianagain »

migrant wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:58 am Movie stars and athletes who think their opinions on politics, and life, matter more than anyone else
Gary Lineker is a prime example
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

arcadianagain wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:07 pm
migrant wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:58 am Movie stars and athletes who think their opinions on politics, and life, matter more than anyone else
Gary Lineker is a prime example
Good God yes! I've certainly had enough of him over the past few days (let alone years).
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:25 am I didn't realise you were part Geordie pharvey :run:
Talking about "Pet Hates"..... :roll: :D :wink:
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

High pitched, whinny, nasal, female voices.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Harry and Megan FFS...... :roll: :tosser:
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

Another word that has crept in y'all, speaking like is bad, but writing it is diabolical.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

pharvey wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:29 pm Harry and Megan FFS...... :roll: :tosser:
:laugh: :laugh: I love the way they escape from the tabloids for privacy from the tabloid press then sign up for a massive Netflix deal! :roll:
This is the way
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:17 am
pharvey wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:29 pm Harry and Megan FFS...... :roll: :tosser:
:laugh: :laugh: I love the way they escape from the tabloids for privacy from the tabloid press then sign up for a massive Netflix deal! :roll:
And will no doubt complain about the Tabloids and the "Dastardly Media" and public opinion that oppose them.... :roll: :cuss: He has always been an @rswipe and always will be - not sure whether she's up to his level...
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

The lies of the alt-right. I used to hate the lies of the communists in the 70's and 80's, the alt-right have replaced the commies.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

The next time somebody starts a sentence with "Look......" I'm going to ask where to look.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Look before you leap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Touch screen infotainment in new cars. They have done away with most knobs and dials so you will have to take your eyes off the road in order to play music/use phone/ gps/ aircon settings etc.. The strange part is, this seems to be okay but try and do the same thing with your mobile phone in the car and you will be penalized.
Oh, other pet peeve. Most new cars do not come with a spare tyre (or jack) any more. Just an 'inflator kit' that comprises of an air pump and a bottle of sealant. :shock:
วินเชนท์
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

VincentD wrote:Touch screen infotainment in new cars. They have done away with most knobs and dials so you will have to take your eyes off the road in order to play music/use phone/ gps/ aircon settings etc.. The strange part is, this seems to be okay but try and do the same thing with your mobile phone in the car and you will be penalized.
Oh, other pet peeve. Most new cars do not come with a spare tyre (or jack) any more. Just an 'inflator kit' that comprises of an air pump and a bottle of sealant. :shock:
The latter is all to do with weight saving to keep Co2 and NoX figures down - the former is new tech gone mad - how long before somebody gets charged for not being in control of their car, as a result of a fatality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

VincentD wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:51 am Touch screen infotainment in new cars. They have done away with most knobs and dials so you will have to take your eyes off the road in order to play music/use phone/ gps/ aircon settings etc.. The strange part is, this seems to be okay but try and do the same thing with your mobile phone in the car and you will be penalized.
How do you inflate a blowout?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Oh dear, I really am turning into a fussy old git, but here's another; estate agent talk.
... an 'inflator kit' that comprises of an air pump and a bottle of sealant.
No, it doesn't. It consists of an air pump, etc. or it comprises an... or it is composed of...

Just as that bijou little doer upper (in need of some modernisation) does not 'comprise of' 2 bedrooms, an outdoor loo and a handpump in the back yard. :tsk:
This is the way