Getting a brochure made?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Getting a brochure made?

Post by Dannie Boy »

I have an A5 sized booklet that has been printed on A4 paper, double sided, that I’d like to get made into a hard covered brochure. Does anybody know of an establishment in Hua Hin where I could get this done? MTIA.
Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Re: Getting a brochure made?

Post by Wado-Karate »

I have used 51 Design to have my club's karate and aikido licences made. I supplied an A4 version of what I needed, told them how it should look and they did the rest very quickly. I opted for soft covers, but I'm sure the would do hard covers. They did a very professional job.

I have looked on Google Maps, but it is new build, so all you see on Street View is a building site.
https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5401938 ... 312!8i6656

Phone number is 0832 454263 and ask for Nok.
Karate - The Hardest Part Is Walking Through The Dojo Door

Don't forget, the first lesson is always free with the WKF - absolutely no obligation
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Wado-Karate wrote:I have used 51 Design to have my club's karate and aikido licences made. I supplied an A4 version of what I needed, told them how it should look and they did the rest very quickly. I opted for soft covers, but I'm sure the would do hard covers. They did a very professional job.

I have looked on Google Maps, but it is new build, so all you see on Street View is a building site.
https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5401938 ... 312!8i6656

Phone number is 0832 454263 and ask for Nok.
Thanks for the prompt reply - it looks as though this is in Soi 51 so should be easy to find. Actually a soft cover will be fine, but I can sort that out when I visit. cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Post by Wado-Karate »

No, they used to be in Soi 51, hence the name. However, they have moved to a shophouse at the back of True Arena.

Don't forget, the first lesson is always free with the WKF - absolutely no obligation
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Wado-Karate wrote:No, they used to be in Soi 51, hence the name. However, they have moved to a shophouse at the back of True Arena.
Oh, the link you provided only opened showing what I call a street view not the map location so I googled 51 Design and it gave their address their - obviously out of date!! Anyway, I know that True Arena is just over the flyover on the way to Vana Nava Water Park so I should be able to find it - Image

Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Post by Wado-Karate »

Yes, drive past the entrance of True Arena as if approaching the U of the U-turn. Just before the U there is a turning on the left. Go along that road, and turn left just before the small market. It is along that road on the right.
Map.jpg
Map.jpg (101.84 KiB) Viewed 550 times

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Thanks
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

My wife just called the lady at 51 Design and explained what we wanted and she said they no longer provide this type of service. If anybody knows of anybody else who does, grateful for the details.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've never tried them, but Rinya Graphics, Hua Hin 47/1 Alley are meant to be quite good. Phone 032 513 298. Worth a phone call.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:I've never tried them, but Rinya Graphics, Hua Hin 47/1 Alley are meant to be quite good. Phone 032 513 298. Worth a phone call.
Thanks BB, I’ll get the wife on the case!!

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote:
Big Boy wrote:I've never tried them, but Rinya Graphics, Hua Hin 47/1 Alley are meant to be quite good. Phone 032 513 298. Worth a phone call.
Thanks BB, I’ll get the wife on the case!!

They must close at 5.00 so will try again tomorrow or just call in as we’ll be passing them on the way in to Hua Hin.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, I've just Googled them and their opening times are 8 til 5.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:Yes, I've just Googled them and their opening times are 8 til 5.
Cheers

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

A big thanks BB, we stopped at Rinya Graphics on the way to Hua Hin and they sorted out what was needed. Originally I had been hoping to get the A5 size pages that had been printed on A4 paper made into an A5 booklet, but the pages had been printed double sided but in the wrong order, so it would have ended up something like pages 1&3, 2&4 together, so they turned it into an A4 spiral folder, which was a good solution. It took less than 5 minutes while we waited and cost the princely sum of 30 Baht, an absolute bargain. As well as this type of service, they do all types of printing and translations, so worth a visit if you need anything like this.