Forum coverage of Covid-19 information

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.

What do you think about the way Hua Hin Forum communicates Covid-19 information?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:23 am

The quantity and detail is fine and is useful to see on a daily basis.
56%
It's all too much and should be limited or condensed more than it is.
44%
It's not enough and feel that there is more that should be posted to help us through this pandemic.
No votes

Total votes: 27

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Forum coverage of Covid-19 information

Post by Dannie Boy »

Although I watched it a couple of times at the beginning of the second wave, I’ve not watched it since, assuming that if there’s anything important it will get picked up elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:31 pm I know I joked about it with sateeb yesterday, and my comments about sometimes nodding off whilst watching it were genuine, but does anybody actually watch the Daily Brief? I post it daily because it was requested, but I look at the worldwide viewing numbers on YouTube, and they rarely exceed 100. So that is me, and 99 other people on planet Earth. Is there anybody using the service on the forum? It only takes 30 seconds to post, but it is only clutter if nobody is watching. Even I don't watch it via the forum.
I sometimes watch parts of it. I've never watched the whole thing start to finish. It's handy knowing where I can find it if I need to though, so thanks for posting it.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

I think you have answered your own question with the number of those that watch. I would rather be spanked with a car antenna than watch the Daily Brief.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

centermid7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:27 pm I think you have answered your own question with the number of those that watch. I would rather be spanked with a car antenna than watch the Daily Brief.
You would have to remove your daily brief(s) to get a proper spanking.