Mobility Scooters

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Mobility Scooters

Post by lindosfan1 »

Does anybody know of a place that hires mobility scooters. It must be collapsable and do at least 13 miles on a single charge.Thanks.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
Big Boy

Re: Mobility Scooters

Post by Big Boy »

Mobility scooters here are a bit like rocking horse droppings. I wouldn't know where to buy one, let alone rent one.

This probably sums it up https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g ... ngkok.html

What I will say is the very few mobility scooters I've seen have to run the gauntlet of regular Thai traffic because pavements are not suitable. I've never seen one involved in an accident, but feel they present quite a hazard.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

I've noticed a shop selling electric type scooters etc. It's past the Immigration office heading up to Pala U Rd but before the newish 7/11. Next time I'm passing I'll take a closer look. Further to that, they must be available somewhere because I've seen a farang lady driving one around Thap Tai area.

edited for crap spelling :oops:
Last edited by sateeb on Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

There is also a bike Shop called “Evo” on the main road between HH and CA roughly half way, that I believe sells them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KhunLA
Guru
Guru

Post by KhunLA »

There's 2 shops in HH area (supposedly) selling DECO products. May interest you, as I'll probably pick one of their motorcycles up myself, before the year is out. You know...'Save the Planet' and all ... 😂😂😂

https://decogreenenergy.com/index.php/th/product-deco
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

DECO products?? I've Googled it, and all that I get is information about Zinc die casters. I assume it must have a mobility scooter related meaning as well :D . Can you expand please?

[Edit] Sorry, I see you did - I didn't click the link :oops:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

lindosfan1 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:33 pm Does anybody know of a place that hires mobility scooters. It must be collapsable and do at least 13 miles on a single charge.Thanks.
A thank you to the posters who tried to help you would have been nice. :cuss:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

My humble apologies, for some unknown reason this did not appear in my news feed, which is extremely embarassing.
Thanks for the help, I will investigate those. There is a couple of things that may save the mobility problem that I had not thought about. Thanks and sorry once again. :oops: :bow:
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.