Replace car window wipers

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
PET
Legend
Legend

Replace car window wipers

Post by PET »

Can somebody tell me where to go in Hua Hin to just get new front window car wash rubbers supplied and fitted. thanks
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Replace car window wipers

Post by joelle »

PET wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:49 pm Can somebody tell me where to go in Hua Hin to just get new front window car wash rubbers supplied and fitted. thanks
B-Quick on the Petchkasem road
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

joelle wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:11 pm
PET wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:49 pm Can somebody tell me where to go in Hua Hin to just get new front window car wash rubbers supplied and fitted. thanks
B-Quick on the Petchkasem road
Thank you very much
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
nanyang
Professional
Professional

Post by nanyang »

Purely out of interest, given you've been on this forum for 14+ years, how have you managed beforehand?
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

nanyang wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:28 am
Purely out of interest, given you've been on this forum for 14+ years, how have you managed beforehand?
I cannot remember where I went to have it done one time many years ago !
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I normally replace mine every 3-4 years but avoid the cheap roadside places offering replacement blades - although I’ve never personally tried them, I’ve been told they’re not good quality