Hua Hin Jazz Festival 2022

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
PeteC

Re: Hua Hin Jazz Festival 2022

Post by PeteC »

I guess it was raining which would do anyone in unless a much younger audience, well oiled up, and different music.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Oh dear. You will remain seated and enjoy this concert!
Talk is cheap
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

2000-5000 baht to sit in the rain and listen to the same music that you can hear on a cd or youtube. I guess some people like to suffer.

The name of the event should be the Hua Hin Pop Music Festival.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Post by Hahuahin »

Well to be fair to the event organizers there was no rain between about 1530-2130 Saturday night. Regarding sponsors and as far as I have heard, everything was paid for by TAT. True Arena and the brought in labor had no expenses at the event either before or after the concert and with that we will probably never know how much an incredibly good musician like Kerry G. :thumb: and his team was paid. Btw, he was on the scene almost all night.
hahuahin
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

enny G. Booking Agency Profile
Book Kenny G. for your next corporate event, function, or private party.Kenny G is an American saxophonist whose fourth album, Duotones, brought him great fame. Kenny's main instrument is the soprano saxophone, but he also plays the alto and tenor sax on occasion. He has released many solo albums and collaborated with various artists, including Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Natalie Cole, Steve Miller, and Aretha Franklin. Influenced by the likes of Grover Washington, Jr., his own albums are usually classified as smooth jazz. Kenny G was named one of the highest-selling artists in history by the RIAA, with over 75 million records sold globally. Kenny G won the Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Composition for ""Forever in Love"". He has a substantial worldwide following, and continues to tour across the globe..

How to hire Kenny G. for an event
Learn how to hire Kenny G. or research availability and pricing for booking Kenny G. to perform at a corporate event, fundraiser, private party, social media campaign, fair or festival, tradeshow or conference, endorsement project, or hire Kenny G. as a guest speaker, please submit the form to our agency.
Frequently Asked Questions about booking Kenny G..
Will Kenny G. do a virtual event during COVID-19?
Is Kenny G. available to work my event?
How much is Kenny G. charging for events?
How do I contact the Kenny G. agent or manager?
Can I book Kenny G. for an event at a price less than shown?
Categories
Bookmark and Share
Minimum Fee - U.S. Dates
$75,000-$149,999

More for overseas dates.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

we will probably never know how much an incredibly good musician like Kenny G. and his team was paid.
I doubt whether he'd be there for peanuts. He has a net worth of $200 million.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

HHTel wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:37 am
we will probably never know how much an incredibly good musician like Kenny G. and his team was paid.
I doubt whether he'd be there for peanuts. He has a net worth of $200 million.
"good" is relative.

Whatever he was paid, out of that amount he had to pay the musicians, instrument and sound equipment rental, sound and lighting crew, local setup crew, transportation, hotel rooms, per diem, booking agents, domestic and foreign & management fees, advertising, and income tax.

Whether he is worth it depends on whether you're a listener or seeking to make a profit.