Where to take tourists?

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
migrant
Addict
Addict

Where to take tourists?

Post by migrant »

Have some friends coming over mid July. They've been to Thailand a few times but never to Hua Hin. When they come I'm tasked with where to take them.

Where do you take your visitors? :cheers: Thanks
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Re: Where to take tourists?

Post by Big Boy »

There is an old thread where a couple of posts down, I included quite a substantial list.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35197
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Hopefully all the places should be open by then but it will be advisable to check. It’s not just the COVID restrictions but other environmental/seasonal issues may affect things.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks!!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Want empty beaches, empty hotels, and empty bars and restaurants ... Bangsaphan :idea: :duck:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

buksida wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:42 am Want empty beaches, empty hotels, and empty bars and restaurants ... Bangsaphan :idea: :duck:
It's been to long since I went down. They did visit us down there for a while before we moved.