The 90 Day Report Thread

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: The 90 Day Report Thread

Post by joelle »

Gregjam wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:12 pm I will report back when I get a response. If none before Friday then I will schedule a visit in person to be on the safe side.
Thanks for the help folks.
You can check if your 90 days report is pending, if so you will receive an answer by Monday or Tuesday at the latest
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

Just a quick positive report on the 90 day registration at the Petchaburi Immigration office on the road to Thayang. . .a trip I make every week anyway.
Busy office when I walked in perhaps 20 people waiting. I grabbed a form and took 5 minutes to fill it out. Handed it in. They took 5 minutes to process it. . . . I was out the door in 10 minutes. That's really an excellent level of service!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I assume you’re talking about the new office that is just outside Cha Am roughly opposite Santorini Park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

Yes. The town I reference, Tha Yang, is roughly midway between Cha Am and Petchaburi.
A visit to this Immigration Office has the additional attraction of seeing and perhaps visiting the immense Naga dragon sculpture at Wat Tham Chaeng which is located right next door to the office.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

So my 90 day report was submitted on Sunday and two days later on Tuesday evening I get the message telling me that staying longer than 90 days has been approved.
I used Chrome and no vpn without any problems. Thanks for the advice given by forum members, it will be a lot easier next time.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Gregjam wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:15 pm So my 90 day report was submitted on Sunday and two days later on Tuesday evening I get the message telling me that staying longer than 90 days has been approved.
Exactly the same as for me, except I was using MS Edge.
Talk is cheap
buksida

Post by buksida »

Just got mine back, five day turnaround but that included a weekend.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

Bit of a strange situation here, and proof that the online and immigration systems are not connected. I have two separate 90-day reports ... maybe I wont have to check in with the Gestapo again for 180 days. :shock:

Did the online report as mentioned above but forgot to print it out. Went to immigration this week (which was absolutely rammed btw) to collect my annual extension, and the officer did another 90-day report (I didn't ask for one). So now have two of them, both expiring within a week of each other in April.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

buksida wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:13 pm Bit of a strange situation here, and proof that the online and immigration systems are not connected. I have two separate 90-day reports ... maybe I wont have to check in with the Gestapo again for 180 days. :shock:

Did the online report as mentioned above but forgot to print it out. Went to immigration this week (which was absolutely rammed btw) to collect my annual extension, and the officer did another 90-day report (I didn't ask for one). So now have two of them, both expiring within a week of each other in April.
When doing the online report you can check the STATUS and that will now show if you have two 90 day reports LIVE
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
buksida

Post by buksida »

PET wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:51 am When doing the online report you can check the STATUS and that will now show if you have two 90 day reports LIVE
It doesn't, only shows the online one, hence the comment "proof that the online and immigration systems are not connected."
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

Did my first ever online 90-day report this week while living in Hua Hin. Did one last January while living in Krabi, and was approved the next day. This week I was approved in two days. Very nice!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Im not sure how long they’ve been doing this, but this morning I received an email reminder from Immigration, that my 90 day report is due near the end of the month - they are getting (a little bit) better!!
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Dannie Boy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:36 am Im not sure how long they’ve been doing this, but this morning I received an email reminder from Immigration, that my 90 day report is due near the end of the month - they are getting (a little bit) better!!
We have received these notifications for well over one year
:cheers:
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

joelle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:05 am
Dannie Boy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:36 am Im not sure how long they’ve been doing this, but this morning I received an email reminder from Immigration, that my 90 day report is due near the end of the month - they are getting (a little bit) better!!
We have received these notifications for well over one year
:cheers:
I’ve checked and this is the 2nd one I’ve received, but I was in the UK for a couple of stints last year so wouldn’t have needed to do many 90 day reports.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Is this a record?

Submitted my TM47 online application as follows,

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Time Received : 2024-02-16 13:54:05 (UTC +7)

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Approved Date : 2024-02-16 14:11:56 (UTC +7)

That’s less than 17 minutes!!