Stone Wall Repair

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
jocko

Stone Wall Repair

Post by jocko »

I have a section of stone wall cladding which has come away and needs repaired. (Cannot contact the guy who did the work as his phone number now not available). Can anyone recommend someone to do this type of work, preferably a recommendation from personal experience. Thanks.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Stone Wall Repair

Post by Dannie Boy »

jocko wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:06 pm I have a section of stone wall cladding which has come away and needs repaired. (Cannot contact the guy who did the work as his phone number now not available). Can anyone recommend someone to do this type of work, preferably a recommendation from personal experience. Thanks.
It depends on how big the area is - I’ve had the same problem in just a couple of small areas and done the repair myself - is that an option for you?
jocko

Re: Stone Wall Repair

Post by jocko »

Hi, it's not a huge section and may do it myself if I have to. Was enquiring about a contractor as they would do it quicker than me and also let me continue with other work currently ongoing that I want to complete. Thanks.