***FREE** POOL AWNING

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

***FREE** POOL AWNING

Post by sateeb »

swimming-pool-awnings-500x500.jpg
swimming-pool-awnings-500x500.jpg (65 KiB) Viewed 853 times
I've changed mine to a white waterproof awning so before I take the old one to the tip if anyone can find a use for it it's yours for free. The photo shows the colour and approx size. :cheers:

Thap Tai area.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: ***FREE** POOL AWNING

Post by HHTel »

That looks perfect for something I have in mind. Covering a small pool and patio.

Couldn't send you a PM for some reason.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

:cheers: Check your in box.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

sateeb wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:52 am swimming-pool-awnings-500x500.jpg

I've changed mine to a white waterproof awning so before I take the old one to the tip if anyone can find a use for it it's yours for free. The photo shows the colour and approx size. :cheers:

Thap Tai area.
Hello, if HHTel changes his mind and does not want it I am interested
Please let me know :cheers:
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Just like to publicly thank Sateeb for his generous gift. Perfect for what I had in mind and better than I anticipated.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

You are more than welcome. Sorry Joelle, first come first serve. :cheers: :thumb:

― George Carlin
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

sateeb wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 pm You are more than welcome. Sorry Joelle, first come first serve. :cheers: :thumb:
Fully understand no problem at all :cheers: