True Internet and cancelling subscription

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

True Internet and cancelling subscription

Post by huahin4ever »

Cancelled a True Internet subscription today, but had to disconnect all equipment myself and return it to the shop in MV.

This is really shitty customer treatment. They came rushing to install 3 years back, but to show up and take the equipment they are no able to do.

And if anything missing they refuse to cancel. They even requested the HDMI cable to be returned!

YNWA!

YNWA
PeteC

Re: True Internet and cancelling subscription

Post by PeteC »

It's the same with their TV boxes/apparatus as well (except roof satellite dishes) They simply don't want them back and won't remove them from your house.

It's countrywide and apparently their company policy, not just in Hua Hin.

Because of their attitude they're going to lose our four phone subscriptions as well very shortly.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Re: True Internet and cancelling subscription

Post by Big Boy »

Did I not try to warn people about their customer service a few years back? The only thing that made them listen was after I'd walked next door and signed up for AIS. At that point, they couldn't do enough for me, but it was too late by then.

The only thing I will go near True for these days is their Premier League package, which is cheap, and I can pay up front per season. No more nasty surprises when I need to pay my monthly bill.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20