Car polishing

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Highflyer

Car polishing

Post by Highflyer »

Hi any recommended car wash places that do high end car polishing ie glass finish or similar, any recomendations appreciated.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Car polishing

Post by Dannie Boy »

Highflyer wrote:Hi any recommended car wash places that do high end car polishing ie glass finish or similar, any recomendations appreciated.
I can give you an update tomorrow - my car is being done today and I will get it back by midday tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highflyer

Post by Highflyer »

Thanks for that Danny appreciated👍
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Highflyer wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:29 pm Thanks for that Danny appreciated👍
I’ve got my car back and I must say that it looks as good as the day it left the showroom!!

First the details, it was done at a shop called Smile Car on the Hua Hin-Huai Mongkhon Road as attached.

Now where I can’t help you is with the cost, as it was paid for by MG, because they managed to put a couple of scratches down the four panels on the drivers side of the car (a protruding shrub) while it was being serviced, and they arranged for the repair and picked up the cost.

If this is the typical treatment from Smile Car, then I’d definitely recommend them.
Attachments
IMG_0352.png
IMG_0352.png (242.03 KiB) Viewed 824 times
IMG_0351.png
IMG_0351.png (201.04 KiB) Viewed 824 times
Highflyer

Post by Highflyer »

Thanks very much for the info mutch appreciated will go and see them , 👍