NAD IV in Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
DDD

NAD IV in Hua Hin

Post by DDD »

Any experience with Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) intravenous in Hua Hin? It’s used as an energy, memory boost. Available thru doctors in Chiang Mai and wondering about HH.
Oh but to be wafted away
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: NAD IV in Hua Hin

Post by Dannie Boy »

DDD wrote:Any experience with Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) intravenous in Hua Hin? It’s used as an energy, memory boost. Available thru doctors in Chiang Mai and wondering about HH.
I think most of us could do with some of that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

DDD wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:39 pm Any experience with Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) intravenous in Hua Hin? It’s used as an energy, memory boost. Available thru doctors in Chiang Mai and wondering about HH.
From Facebook (not sure if this is the NAD you're looking for):

Chevala Wellness Center Hua Hin
3 June at 12:26
·
Supreme Immune Boosting Program
Restore your body’s equilibrium and give yourself a boost. Give your body the wellness lift it needs with this package that begins with a consultation with our team of expert doctors for anti-aging issues. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and cutting-edge Weber laser treatment provides your immune system with the boost it needs. A NAD+ IV drip sets you on your way to good health!
The package includes the following:
* Anti-Aging Doctor Consultation
* Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
* Weber Laser Treatment: Needle
* Immune Boosting NAD+: IV Drip
* Homemade Immune Boosting Juice 1 set (Juice + Healthy Snack Bar + Herbal Hot Tea)
* Receive Vitamin Booster 1 set (Boost Energy bottle + Sleep bottle)
* Price: 355 USD per person
Operating hours: 11.00 – 20.00 hrs.
Follow Chevala
LINE Official: @Chevala
Mobile : 096 191 2190
#Chevala #Chevalawellness #wellness #huahin
#intercontinentalhuahin #interconhuahinbluport
#liveintercontinentallife

+++
DDD

Post by DDD »

Something like that. My wife has tried the 10 I’ve series and I see an increase in her energy after. Our Dr. also takes the iv before she runs 100k marathons (but probably not relevant to any of the rest of us, just interesting).
Oh but to be wafted away
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

DDD wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:37 pm Something like that. My wife has tried the 10 I’ve series and I see an increase in her energy after. Our Dr. also takes the iv before she runs 100k marathons (but probably not relevant to any of the rest of us, just interesting).
You're welcome....
DDD

Post by DDD »

Thanks for looking this up. My wife is looking into it. She tells me just the NAD IV costs $1,500 in the US, so maybe a relative bargain?
Oh but to be wafted away
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

DDD wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:39 pm Thanks for looking this up. My wife is looking into it. She tells me just the NAD IV costs $1,500 in the US, so maybe a relative bargain?
Seeems to depend how much of the stuff you want pumped into you?

https://rockymountainivmedics.com/iv-th ... %20therapy.

We offer fast, in-home IV therapy that you can rely on whenever you need it. Our professional team of nurses and paramedics serves a 20-mile radius around Denver and all the way down to Colorado Springs. All of our team members are experienced in IV infusions and adhere to the highest safety standards.

NAD+ IV Cost
NAD+ costs $200 for 100 mg. The price is determined by the dosage. We offer NAD+ in the following dosages:

100 MG=$200
250 MG=$350
500 MG = $550
750 MG=$800
1000 MG=$900