Me

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
pookie

Me

Post by pookie »

Ok, potted history time
Coming up to the time i can take early retirement, with a company pension that will support a decent lifestyle in the LOS
Have been coming to Thailand since, oooh?.............. late 80's i think
The usual tourist thing at first.......BK/beach stuff
Branched out further afield a while back and stayed in places like Chantaburi, Burinam, Chiang Mai, Nakon Ratchasima etc
Never even thought of Hua Hin until i stumbled across it, looking for real estate
Got LOTS of questions, so be prepred, lol !!!!!!
A bit self opinionated, and sometimes have a rather radical outlook on certain things
All that remains for me to say is............. POOKIE IS COMING AT YA !!!!!!!

Pookie
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Welcome Pookie,

Sounds like we might get some interesting comments from you - bring em on, nothing like some radical ideas! Are you in Hua Hin at the moment or coming soon?

JW
pookie

Post by pookie »

JW wrote:Welcome Pookie,

Are you in Hua Hin at the moment or coming soon?

JW
Nah......stuck in crappy old Blighty waiting for an op on the NHS
Like i said in my intro, never even thought of Hua Hin before
Seems an interesting place though....similar to what Pattaya was before all the slease (sp?)

Pookie
The views expressed here are my own.......and bloody good they are too !!!! :)
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Its a great spot, nice place for a little relax maybe after your op. Hope it goes well and doesnt take too long.
pinksquid

Post by pinksquid »

Welcome! :)

You seem to get around in Thailand-- any places you would suggest for those of us who haven't made it that far yet? :D
As of mid August I am on vacation via traveling around the globe and I am not returning until the end of November (I have no Internet access until I return). Have fun!