Skype us!

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
buksida

Skype us!

Post by buksida »

We have setup a Skype account for anyone that wants to get in touch with HHAD.

Just search for HuaHinAfterDark and add us to your contact list, one of the Mods or the Admin should be online most of the time.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

Does anyone out there use Skype? We set it to "Skype us" mode but got inundated with pervs and scumbags!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Okay, I'll ask - what is it? :oops:
Talk is cheap
PeteB
Professional
Professional

Post by PeteB »

Hi Buksida,

Tried Skype but gave 'offline'. I have sent a message to add to contacts.

My Skype address was in my pm (a couple of days ago)

Cheers

Peter
If a Yorkshireman puts his hand in his pocket - fret not!
He'll just be checking his ferret.
buksida

Post by buksida »

On now ... just downloaded another copy for here in the orifice!

http://www.skype.com
machersjohn

Post by machersjohn »

I have used skype for about 2 years to keep in touch with my family. We speak most weekends ,Scotland, England, Switzerland, Newcastle( it's definately a country cause it has a foreign language) the quality is great and it is free skype to skype and very cheap skype to landline or mobile. I have found it to be much better than msn.

There is another provider i have just come accross called jajah . This service allows free calls via your phone to other jajah users and cheap calls to landlines etc. I have not had alot of experience of it yet but seems to be same as skype. The main difference is you contact the provider first via the net and they conect you to your destination and you are using your phone.