Sugar Cane

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Lady Guess

Post by Guess »

essbee wrote:And i just can't wait to be served a drink by the delightful Lady Guess when I return to HH in early November

Essbee
:cheers:

Hope alls well even if the news isn't, Guess
The news is excellent as far as we are concerned. It is just that is a bit late like everything here and has been timed to conincide with the start of the hig season.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
derf1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by derf1 »

OK so where is Sugar Cane or is that an appropriate question for the forum?
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

For Lev

I already knew where it was, but I've just followed the link anyway. When there, I clicked on
Find us on Selakam Road, See us on the Hua Hin Map
I was amazed not to find Sugar Cane on the map. I then realised that the links on the Bar Pages are out of date, and take you the wrong map. From the wrong map, you have to select the
Hua Hin bar map
I think you need to re-visit your links.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

johnnyk wrote:...and never mind the old git with the gammy leg sitting at the bar, centre stool. :D
I've seen this man countless of times.
He even speak english.
Funny accent though.
A limping encyclopedia if you ask me and a very nice man.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Big Boy wrote: I think you need to re-visit your links.
You're looking at the wrong map, try this one:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm

Yes, we may need to fiddle with the links.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Lev,

I agree I was looking at the wrong map, but that was the whole point of my post. On the Sugar Cane web page, in the top right hand corner you say:
Sugar Cane Bar Hua Hin

Great atmosphere, great music, great times and more at Sugar Cane Sports and Music Bar.
My point is that Sugar Cane does not feature on the map that your link takes people to. You should be directing people to http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm as you correctly say.

Your current link takes you to the Hua Hin City Map, where as it should be the Hua Hin Nightlife Map.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Ken
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Ken »

Big Boy wrote:Lev,

I agree I was looking at the wrong map, but that was the whole point of my post. On the Sugar Cane web page, in the top right hand corner you say:
Sugar Cane Bar Hua Hin

Great atmosphere, great music, great times and more at Sugar Cane Sports and Music Bar.
My point is that Sugar Cane does not feature on the map that your link takes people to. You should be directing people to http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm as you correctly say.

Your current link takes you to the Hua Hin City Map, where as it should be the Hua Hin Nightlife Map.
I agree with Big Boy. My link is the same. I had people complain to me that my link wasn't working. :? Now I understand what they were talking about. They found us eventually!! Thanks for noticing that Big Boy.

Cheers
:cheers:
Ken
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Norseman wrote:
johnnyk wrote:...and never mind the old git with the gammy leg sitting at the bar, centre stool. :D
He even speak english.
Funny accent though.
I have to disagree with you there Norseman but only on your last sentence. He is a grumpy old git that makes it all up as he goes and then chuckles to himself when people believe him. I think his English is probably inherited from his Neanderthal ancestors which would account for the funny accent as well.

He can be dangerous though. He claims that as a lad he single handedly hunted down and killed a woolly mammoth just for fun and then had his belly button pierced with one of the tusks. I think that what he did with the other tusk explains why his first wife left him to become a druid nun.

For some strange reason he is not limping anymore fueling the rumours around the town that he has had his penis amputated.
mil_dos

Post by mil_dos »

With all this free publicity, don't go running out of Blackthorn cider now. :cheers:
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Guess wrote:
Norseman wrote:
He even speak english.
Funny accent though.
I
For some strange reason he is not limping anymore fueling the rumours around the town that he has had his penis amputated.
Ducks well fed, then? :P
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

johnnyk wrote: Ducks well fed, then? :P

I have heard it was sold to a crocodile farm at 300 baht per kilo but don't I don't believe eberything I read in the press.
Onlyme
Professional
Professional

Post by Onlyme »

Sold at 300 per kilo...........Must have fetched a satang or two? :wink:
¼Ã
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

:thumb:
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Not sure how many satang it fetched but the crocodile farm are suing the meat suppliers for supplying contaminated meat and the farm has been closed of from the public.

Vetinary surgeons have now been sent to South Wales to seek the advice of the world's leading expert on consistency of stools in humans hoping that they may gain some clues as to the cure for the condition of the beasts.

Fresh crocodile hatchlings are a delicacy in South Wales and the guru of stools has offered his advice in exchange for an uncontaminated consignment of the juvenile reptiles.