Honda Wave 125s

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
jacorvy
Rookie
Rookie

Honda Wave 125s

Post by jacorvy »

Anybody interested in buying a motorbike?

It's a blue/black automatic with electric starter. Tax and insured until May 2007 with full service warranty. Around 2000Km on the clock and in excellent condition. 35000 Baht ono.

PM me if interested or call 09-590-5398
jacorvy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jacorvy »

This bike is now going for 28,000 Baht; a real baregain as it's only 6 months old!
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

7000 down in just 2 days.
Not bad.
Think I wait another 20 days.
Why do want to sell it?
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
jacorvy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jacorvy »

lol :D
the price won't be going down any further
jacorvy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jacorvy »

Got myself a nice Vigo, so don't really use it anymore.
midnightsun
Novice
Novice

Post by midnightsun »

u still have the bike for sale?
jacorvy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jacorvy »

Sorry Midnight, bike is already sold.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Just as a side note. Beware of the Wave 2005 year 125's with carburators. It has been the talk of the town here how unreliable they are, almost all of them made right before Honda changed this model to fuel injection. We have one and it is constantly in need of 'adjustment' and we've been told that a new carburator doesn't really fix the flaw. The used MC lots are filled with them here. Pete :(
Hervelon

Post by Hervelon »

prcscct wrote:Just as a side note. Beware of the Wave 2005 year 125's with carburators. It has been the talk of the town here how unreliable they are, almost all of them made right before Honda changed this model to fuel injection. We have one and it is constantly in need of 'adjustment' and we've been told that a new carburator doesn't really fix the flaw. The used MC lots are filled with them here. Pete :(
i want to buy a reliable bike in Hua Hin in Aprill. what should i buy you seem knowledgeable!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

If you just want a putt-putt for around town, I would go with one of the new Honda Airblades, automatic transmission. They run around 52K Baht I think. They also have a smaller version of the above but the model name escapes me. I think around 42K Baht.

Yamaha and Suzuki also make automatics but concensus seems to be the new Honda's are the most reliable.

All three manufacturers * still sell the 100-125CC non-automatic models also for somewhere around 35-42K.

However, you should also go see Dr. Dave and look at his Vespas. They will probably last the longest of the lot and you'll have something unique. Pete :cheers:

PS: * correction to the above. I think Yamaha is out of the 'shift' business and only sells their two automatic models now?
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

I bought my Honda 125 wave just as the injection version was released. I coudn't get a new (i) model with an electric start so went for the older version. It has never missed a beat in 1 1/2 years...... :D
www.35mmview.com