Puppies

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Puppies

Post by Takiap »

Hi all

Just putting this notice in because there is a litter of five puppies, born about two weeks ago who will all become strays on the streets soon. The bitch had a litter just before we moved into our new place and one of those pups is also pregnant now. Anyway, the mother has just had these five pups and once all the workers leave from the building site behind us, these little pups will be left to fend for themselves. Our neighbours feed the mom and dad who are both lovely dogs but I can't see them feeding another five. One of the builders also arrived a couple of weeks ago and dumped another two here which my missus is taking care of now as the builder has never been seen again. I could not believe the cheek he had coming and dumping them here but they're just little things and I cannot watch them starve. So if anyone would like to adopt a pup and save it from a life of misery please reply and I'll give you directions.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact