What can i do new years eve?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Sorry, guys. I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got no-one to look after my little boy. :(

Have a good time anyway. I'd recommend heading down to Crawfords, Johnny Walkers, Sugar Cane etc (esp if there's going to be a street party!) There's always plenty of friendly faces around there. :mrgreen: Hilton disco will probably be open late, if that's your scene and if you like live rock music, J Gene (Takeang) has had an extension every year up till now.

Have a great night!! :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Thai Tam wrote:Hi Guess,

No mix up - Rev I M Jolly (aka Rocky Fulton) is a well known comedy character in Scotland who makes an appearance on Hogmany. Sadly Ricky has passed away and we will not see RIM anymore.

Tam
Yes what a prick I was for not spotting that. It all comes back to me now. I really do need to get out and get myself a life as two of our most intellectual posters have already advised me to do. Anyway for a bit of nostalgia:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/webplay/c ... tml?page=6

Seems like the what to do on NYE is sorted.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
skandii
Amateur
Amateur

Post by skandii »

DawnHHDRC wrote:Sorry, guys. I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got no-one to look after my little boy. :(

Have a good time anyway. I'd recommend heading down to Crawfords, Johnny Walkers, Sugar Cane etc (esp if there's going to be a street party!) There's always plenty of friendly faces around there. :mrgreen: Hilton disco will probably be open late, if that's your scene and if you like live rock music, J Gene (Takeang) has had an extension every year up till now.

Whats the point or interest of this posting???

If its to tell Ken, Chris and Johnny that you will not be visiting their bars on New Years Eve then just phone them, no one else care's.

Hilton Disco probably be open till late, wow, thanks for that,
how late? 5 am?

Takeang has had an extension every year up untill now, is this part of Thai history, how far do'es the extension go back to? before the Railway? :(
smile and smile till u cry
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

skandii wrote:
DawnHHDRC wrote:Sorry, guys. I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got no-one to look after my little boy. :(

If its to tell Ken, Chris and Johnny that you will not be visiting their bars on New Years Eve then just phone them, no one else care's.

how late? 5 am?

Takeang has had an extension every year up untill now, is this part of Thai history, how far do'es the extension go back to? before the Railway? :(
Skandii, of all the the nuts, egomaniacs, idiots and rest of your ilk we have seen on the board
you really take the cake. Always vomiting your bile, always the retarded brat. I do not know what made
you so bitter. I am, however, sure it's all your own doing. The silver lining of you are that
you have live with yourself. A very fitting punishment for you.

I'll not spit on you. Don't want to soil my spit.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Good post Farang!!
Thank you for saying what I wanted to tell that stupid virgin driver.
My last words to you skandii; fu**k off.
You're nothing else than a psychotic bastard.
A piece of advise:

Dig a hole, jump in it and stay there.

:guns: :guns:
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

What a happy thread this has turned out to be.

Skandii, I don't know who you are, or particularly care for that matter, but as your so against most of the advice members are posting on this thread, then, please enlighten us with where your New Years Eve patronage will be spent, so we can evaluate the style of drinking establishment that makes you feel so welcome.

By the way Dawn if I can find a sitter (stop overnight) for Junior I'll ask if Farook can stay as well if like. I only leave Junior with very trusted people, so Farook would be safe.

Happy New Year Members and wherever you end up at midnight, may there be a smile in your Heart, a good thought in your Mind, peace in your Soul and a drink in your hand. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

I have just carried out the FBI serial killers profiling programme using a certain members posts :shock:
1. he likes pristine clean white tiled bars assumption either a morgue attendant but more than likely a public sanitary operative :D
2His deliberately controversial points show that he craves attention assumption his occupation is very lonely and sad therefore a public urinal operative :D
3His references to high class and 5* show he is either smoking to much weed or in a daydream as his manners just dont match up assumption he is a toilet house :D :rasta:
4 He doesnt like girly bars or bargirls assumption he is a latent faggot a katoey a cross dresser a born again christian or merely the remains of a particularly shitty divorce getting btter and twisted :shock: :D
5 He believes he knows all and everything about thailand assumption hes been here nearly all day :D
I have just checked his profile real estate nuff said :lach:

Question is skandi itkmans mate perchance
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Methinks that Skandii is costing himself a lot of business with his puerile rants. That includes me.
Talk is cheap
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

skandii wrote:

how late? 5 am?

Skandii,

You are a total & utter tw@t! If you had bothered to read the entire thread, you would see that some of us at a loose end this New Year had made plans to meet up & do something. I was being courteous & letting them know I couldn't make it. Now sod off & do something useful for a change! :cuss:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Skandii sounds a serious piece of Sh*t that should be banned from access

Moderators????
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.