! day test visit

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

! day test visit

Post by ITKMAN »

I'll be making my first visit to HH in mid Feb. I plan to contact SunRise for a bit of an info visit. I want to know if HH will be worth a week visit and have a look as some houses w/in 2km, 12-16 mill 3 bed 3 bath pool and maids room with viiw of something.,....I know that I will come down by car and return by air having the last 3 hours to roam the bar areas as I'm a bit of a punter....

what should I put on my list and do you think sunrise wants to show me the goods......

Sunrise, if you lurking here is an offer.. I have money, will buy in early 08. A house and then an apt for an income property, as I must keep my self making money for the fun of it. If I make 200USD per month from some rental I probably hook up a lil mia noi action....

What to do?
Hawaii/LOS..wicked style, MON!
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Try Vegas, then come to HH you will need alot more money than your carrying!
Farang
Ace
Ace

Re: ! day test visit

Post by Farang »

ITKMAN wrote:I'll be making my first visit to HH in mid Feb. I plan to contact SunRise for a bit of an info visit. I want to know if HH will be worth a week visit and have a look as some houses w/in 2km, 12-16 mill 3 bed 3 bath pool and maids room with viiw of something.,....I know that I will come down by car and return by air having the last 3 hours to roam the bar areas as I'm a bit of a punter....

what should I put on my list and do you think sunrise wants to show me the goods......

Sunrise, if you lurking here is an offer.. I have money, will buy in early 08. A house and then an apt for an income property, as I must keep my self making money for the fun of it. If I make 200USD per month from some rental I probably hook up a lil mia noi action....

What to do?
Y'all being a bit of a punter, and lookin' fo' mia noi action n' all, are you looking fo' a bit of a hj, HJ?
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

Post by ITKMAN »

Well, I can see a nice request to keep my business for board sponsors is being slaged off..Oh well, I have recieved some good PM's rather that the merer BM's from the posting blokettes
Burger
Ace
Ace

Post by Burger »

Perhaps people are not taking your requests seriously due to your constant references of the need for cheap sex.
I would doubt that other adults are impressed by this.

Burger
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

ITKMAN are you a full shilling?
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

Post by ITKMAN »

Burger wrote:Perhaps people are not taking your requests seriously due to your constant references of the need for cheap sex.

Burger
I'm sorry,,,,,,you seem to be confused...so buzz off, thank you. As I'm most serious and BW, more that one PM has ap[ologized for hyou comment....
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

Post by ITKMAN »

JimmyGreaves wrote:ITKMAN are you a full shilling?
Jimmy, why do you pm me about looking at yoiu venture capital snag and the do a lil roasting on the board...Now business for you either!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

ITKMAN wrote:
Burger wrote:Perhaps people are not taking your requests seriously due to your constant references of the need for cheap sex.

Burger
I'm sorry,,,,,,you seem to be confused...so buzz off, thank you. As I'm most serious and BW, more that one PM has ap[ologized for hyou comment....
ITKMAN,

Out of interest, how many members pm-ed you to apologise for Burger's (IMHO utterly spot-on) comment? I didn't realise we had more than one clinically insane member. :shock: Obviously I'm confused too & will henceforth buzz off, before I'm told to... :roll:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

I am virtually certain itkman the pms you have recieved are from estate agents in disguise anybody trying to buy property in this climate (economic political etc ) must be stark raving mad
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

ITKMAN,
You are banned from this forum for abusing it, its members, and the people that manage it.

Do not come back, abusive posts deleted and thread Locked.