Foreign Business Act, Mai Ow Kop

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
SoiSong
Novice
Novice

Foreign Business Act, Mai Ow Kop

Post by SoiSong »

I CAN THINK ... any number of anycro's for the new law however the issue is how will it affect life for farang.

Land, aka your own home etc. In the last week I have visitied 7 law offices in Thailand, some have outlets in HH. Seems that some are still offing the Thai Ltd co route even though the new law gives 1 year to get the company in order as to nominees/ voting and proof of investment. Five of the 7 said no way for a ltd company but go for a lease at 30 + 30 even thought the land office will only reg a 3- you can contract (for whatever that is worth in Thailand) for the extra 30 years. Just for the record seems that in thailand and HH specifically to my knowledge there are a number of Farngs wanting top sell "the company" (meaning house/land) ASAP.

What are people thinking..........]
Note that a few law offices said...they will never get to the Frang owned house companys and the target is Big Business...now us small guys. I felt the lwayers who called fowl to the companies noted that there is slammer time to be given for violaters! No thanks, I will obey the Law!
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I just got married. Seems pretty easy to me.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

A very negative first post !could this be our old friend HH jimmy / ITK man in a new guise going off the E mail address it could well be
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Well my presumption seems to be correct soisong registered an all the same sex forums and sites as HHjimmy and Itkman all giving negative vibes about Thailand and boasting his libido over to you Lev
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

HandJob Jimmy still at it!
90-year lease on a rubber-lined room might be the way to go for HJJ.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

dr dave soul monsta wrote:Well my presumption seems to be correct soisong registered an all the same sex forums and sites as HHjimmy and Itkman all giving negative vibes about Thailand and boasting his libido over to you Lev
This is the "recurring compulsive behavior"
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Banned.

Locked.