Golden lab; perfect family dog - free to good home

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Golden lab; perfect family dog - free to good home

Post by DawnHRD »

We have just had a female golden lab surrendered to us. She is 5 years old, fully vaccinated & will be neutered.

She is a fantastic dog for a family or first time dog owner. She's house trained (not just toilet trained, she's trained not to jump on furniture etc), fantastic with kids (within 20 mins she was letting my 5 year old sit on her back), very affectionate, OK with other dogs, trained to do simple tricks (sit, shake hands, catch a ball). She also smiles (truly, she lifts her upper lip in a smile to greet you when she's happy to see you).

She has a bit of a story behind her, which has to do with why we have her, but it is not the fault of the dog. The story is basically to do with her first owner who did the dirty on her & on her second "foster owner". Only genuine enquiries please. Whoever takes this dog will be her third owner (not counting me) & she doesn't deserve to be messed around again. I will only let her go to someone who's serious about giving her a permanent home.

Any queries, post below, pm me or call me 081 9814406. Thanks! :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

OK, bumping this one. It might reach new people. Surely someone wants to own a fully trained, friendly, affectionate purebred Golden lab?

If you're not sure, come & see her, no obligation :D

BTW, also have 8 young pups available, 5 males 3 females, if anyone wants a younger dog. Thanks.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!