How did you find Hua Hin Forum?

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.

How did you find this site

Web Search
72%
Read a Poster
2%
Referred by Somebody
15%
Other
11%

Total votes: 427

Matty
Novice
Novice

Re: How did you find Hua Hin Forum?

Post by Matty »

I found your web site from an old " The Hua Hin Property Guide that I saved from my last visit there quite a few years ago. I often like to relax at night with a nice Shiraz browsing through all the villas for sale.. one day!
Regards Ian
Humphrey
Novice
Novice

Post by Humphrey »

I found this site when i was Googling last year about the Centara World Masters. We played in it last year, and really enjoyed wandering around Hua Hin. Going back again this year, and hoping to explore a bit further afield than walking distance. Love Thailand and its people, its food, and its kindness.
Richard
boydeste
Novice
Novice

Post by boydeste »

I just found this forum from searching around the web for information about the current situation in HH
Thailightzone
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Thailightzone »

Well, I was moving to Hua Hin from another province and at the petrol station on the outskirts of Cha Am I asked "where is a suitable place to stay?" They said check out Hua Hin forum.
Once I was settled into my rental accommodation, I was riding in a songtaew up Petchkasem road and I asked the other farang "how do you pronounce the name of this road" he said I dunno, ask the guys at Hua Hin forum.
I jumped out in the centre of town and needed to find somewhere to get photocopies done, I asked a local farang sitting at Father Ted's. He said I'm not sure, you could check on Hua Hin forum.
Now hungry I pondered a good place to find some food ... what does Hua Hin forum say?

I thought these Hua Hin forum mob sound like a lot of know-it-alls ... I should join 🤣