HHHB&MC

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
PeteC

HHHB&MC

Post by PeteC »

Do you freeze and ship over to this side JD? Maybe Barry has a cruise planned to eastern shores. If so let me know, I'll order up.

I know not a fresh item but I do miss my King Oscar sardines in olive oil. I haven't checked Villa for them yet but I'm afraid they're not an item imported here. A few tins of those a week and you'll live to be 100! I brought 10 back in my suitcase ffrom San Francisco and they're gone already. :( Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
buksida

Post by buksida »

JD - those rollmops are spot on mate :thumb:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
JD
Legend
Legend

Re: HHHB&MC

Post by JD »

prcscct wrote:Do you freeze and ship over to this side JD?
Pete
Sorry Pete, I only freeze a few items for sale during the week. The nice thing about this is that all the fish is fresh.

The catch is landed Thursday morning in Scotland, sorted, cleaned, filleted etc.., and on a plane to Bangkok Thursday evening, arrives at my outlet in Hua Hin Friday afternoon. I was really shocked at how good the quality was last week. Just perfect, a layer of ice, a layer of fish, a layer of ice, a layer of fish and so on.

Can get fresh Sardines, but nothing in tins.

The outlet on your side where you can buy the same products is KPK Foods, they can be found in Soi Yumae, one minute from Carrefour and Foodland. Not sure what he (Mr. Beef) orders though, but would imagine he would have the usual Cod, Smoked Haddock and Kippers. Try to get there Friday late afternoon and take a look. :thumb:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th