Hua Hin property professionals unite

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
VCP
Amateur
Amateur

Post by VCP »

splitlid wrote:Property assoc. expense account.

:D :D :D :D

you got my vote.
Wow I had no idea we even had an expense account yet!!

On a more serious note, we have already considered collecting the required information and collating it into unified version so that it can be easily accessed by everyone.

This will include all the steps needed in order to build a home here, Thai building regulations, infrastructure regulations incl. water, electricity, etc...

There is a lot of information "supposedly out there and easily accessible for anyone" local officials have told us, but actually laying your hands on all of it is the difficult part. If anyone can aid in the process I'd be much grateful.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Add it to the agenda for next meeting Between us all we should be able to put it together quite quickly .

Crazy 88
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

club

Post by redzonerocker »

VCP wrote:redzonerocker, would you feel any better knowing that the group would also compromise of already scorned consumers that are in fact interested in not letting their own unfortunate problems reoccur on new consumers.
of course! that is obviously part of the equation & like you say, the provincial office is a start.
the association does need the backing & legislation from provincial, then national level to give it more credibility otherwise people will see it as a 'cosy club'.

don't get me wrong, i'm not being negative! it's only the beginning & its moving in the right direction. but it will be a long road & the question will be, are all parties in it for the long haul??

lets hope so :cheers:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Riversider
Amateur
Amateur

Hua Hin property professionals unite

Post by Riversider »

Would it not be useful to publish a list of attendees from both developers and agents. This would show who is interested in improving the current situation.
huahinsimon
Professional
Professional

Re: Hua Hin property professionals unite

Post by huahinsimon »

Riversider wrote:Would it not be useful to publish a list of attendees from both developers and agents. This would show who is interested in improving the current situation.
BINGO!!!! but remember there could be obstructionists dinking about! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HHS
The devil made me do it the first time.
The second time I did it on my own.

When I finally got to the land of milk and honey, the milkman shot me

Happy wife, Happy life!
huahinsimon
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinsimon »

Super Joe wrote:HuaHinSimon,
I think it's great for transparency and consumer input that you are spokesman for the consumers, if anyone has the front to get the their concerns included it is you. Stick with it young man.

But, we have read some interesting things recently about your issues, now you are in your position I think it is only right that you put the record straight on this. Would you like to tell us all the factors/both sides of the story regarding your disputes ??

Cheers,
SJ
Thanks for the vote of confidence SJ.
Simon if you wish to set the record straight you can do it in another thread in accordance with T&C of board.
If not you can PM it and I'll convey it to those interested.

Am very willing to do that but I must respect HHAD request to keep my personal battles off the thread.

However i will pm you and I invite all those who would like to learn both sides of the story through the "horses mouth" to contact you. By "horses mouth" I mean I will not say one word about those I have difficulties with but let you hear from them in their own words, ie, read the emails from them to me and make up your own mind.

HHS :mrgreen: an olive a day...

Happy wife, Happy life!
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

HHS,
Not interested in emails, details, names,photos etc. I think there are fundamental issues that you should have mentioned if you were to give a balanced view. I'm not suggesting you are in right or wrong.

SJ
VCP
Amateur
Amateur

Post by VCP »

Crazy 88 - that's some idea...

redzonerocker - yes your right, it is a very long road, and one that hasn't been traveled too often in the past, and certainly not in the direction we are hoping it to. regardless, if you don't try, you wont ever know...

riversider - attendee list will be published shortly as long as the members are comfortable with it.

simon - i agree with SJ, it does bode well that you will finally have a chance to voice suggestions that could save countless others from the situation you were put through.
huahinsimon
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinsimon »

Super Joe wrote:HHS,
I think there are fundamental issues that you should have mentioned if you were to give a balanced view. SJ
Have no idea where you are going, SJ :?

fundamental issues, for example; I should have mentioned, when?

to give a balanced view, of what??

crazy 88, can you put this in your clearly understandable English?

Happy wife, Happy life!
huahinsimon
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinsimon »

Super Joe wrote:HuaHinSimon,

But, we have read some interesting things recently about your issues, now you are in your position I think it is only right that you put the record straight on this. Would you like to tell us all the factors/both sides of the story regarding your disputes ??
later you wrote
Not interested in emails, details, names,photos etc. I think there are fundamental issues that you should have mentioned if you were to give a balanced view
Cheers,
SJ
Do I smell a rat? SJ you write "tell us all the factors." then you write "not interested in emails,details, names, photos..."

You want to investigate the crime scene but not look at the evidence? :? :?

How will you know, who done it, and how they done it? If you dont care who, but only how, and use that info to close the loop holes, it appears you be happy with the guilty keeping their ill gotten gains and suffering no consequences.

How can I put the record straight? Invoke fundamental issues? fundamental??? like: thou shalt not lie, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not bear false witness. OK I mentioned them. But don't know how this balances anything.

But I could be thick. :mrgreen:

HHS

Happy wife, Happy life!
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

You're obviously struggling with 'fundamental'. I have no interest whether you are in the right or wrong. I have no interest in gory details or names.
There were a few surprised people when they heard the 'other side of the story, make that stories, earlier this week.
I've sent you a PM.

SJ
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

I think this may be the point SJ is trying to make .

The fundamental issue right now is that I just went to get a pork pie out of the fridge along with the colmans and its still frozen in the middle :cuss:

I was clearly told it would take 2 hours to thaw .Should have known something was fishy when the pie said "cottage kitchen" on the wrapper when it was made in a townhouse ! :guns:

Right Iv'e had it out with the bullheaded old sow in the supermarket,damn that woman is stubborn .Pie up my ass indeed ! Pie up her FAT ASS more like !

Well the pie is at last thawed and is fine but i have added a few ingredients of my own that one would have thought came with pie of that quality.Obviously not :?

WAIT !!! this mustard is off and the sachet is too small .That stubborn woman is really gonna get both barrels this time !!!

So now it's mustard Up my ass if I don't like it !.............................. :cuss:

Don't get too serious it's friday night after all .

Crazy 88

:mrgreen: :cheers:
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Farang wrote: There'll be no alacritous reply forthcoming, one might presume.
Nope, and I doubt he'll be posting an answer soon either...
This is the way
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

If he's anything like me, he'll still be trying to look it up in his dictionary :shock:
FishBoy
Banned
Banned

Consumer Rigths Group

Post by FishBoy »

To me any grouping of the "Pros aka Perps in the land/housae scheeme chouild be kept ou of the deal. This is merely an attempt to protect the people who perp the issues.......

I support HHSimon for leader of a new group to speak out for all the vics of this bad stuff!
Big Island Fish Company soon to be fishing for company, Thai style