Olympic broadcasts Thai Channel 5

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

Olympic broadcasts Thai Channel 5

Post by T.I.G.R. »

Thai Channel 5 will be broadcasting the Olympics for four hours a day.

We just finished watching the Opening ceremonies and the torch lighting was pretty cool.....everything else was pretty much like the ones they always have so you didn't miss much.

Don't have any idea of the scheduling on Channel 5....
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hi there TIGR

It was simply nice from coreography and Imaginative point. which was almist flawless. It had shown the anchiant History if China and how CHina connected to the rest of the Road over the Silk Road. I thought it was very nicely done. The Pyrotechnics Display was simply Awesome to say the least.

But the Marching in if the different Countries was a kind of a pain in the Arse as it was according the chinese Alphabet/hyroglyphs, bot easy figureing out which Country come nest though!!!

Let the Games begin!!!

Your's The understudy!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

The opening ceremony was simply stupendous. No one could out do the military precision and sheer organisational skills of the Chinese.

I had lost a lot of enthusiasm for the Olympics but somehow these games have stirred me into a frenzy and I intend to watch as much of it as I can.
I think most of it is due to their willingness to embrace everything 1000%, it sort of spills out and infects everyone else.

I hope everyone can put aside political issues at least for the duration of the games, although I suspect not.
You can blame a government for its short falls but a lot of ordinary people could be hurt and effected by a few idiots.

Let the games commence... :thumb:
www.35mmview.com
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Hmm, have a peek at this. I suppose it's a positive sign that the chap who has revealed all hasn't been dragged off for 'rehabilitation' (yet)...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... 2BFor%2BTV
This is the way