just retururned from hh got the blues moving asap

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
stuuu
Rookie
Rookie

just retururned from hh got the blues moving asap

Post by stuuu »

hi guy's

been a few months since i was boring you all here with my questions about hh, well having spent a month there know why you all love it, so am puttting my 2 year plan in to operation, to relocate there, went out about with an estate agent, looking at all the new developments on the outskirts of town, very nice but seem a bit stepford wives all look the same, they dont seem to have old properties for sale, who do the Thia's buy from?

Will be coming again later this year, for 4-6 weeks, this time i will try to rent a house, or appartment instead of hotel and guest houses, seen a few for rent in the town it's self, but have to admit they did not look all that secure, dodgy locks on doors , loose windows , etc sure someone will steal my passport lol, and my baht. or am i being to paranoid?

Sorry i didnt meet any of you, probally seen some of you without relising it, as went to most of the bars around town, but made the sawaan bar my local, just nice to sit and talk, shame about the same music tape the play hahaha,( will make them some now compalation tapes next time I go) if you are in there tell Nat, stuart says hi, that girl must really have some time off, never had a day off in at least 3 weeks, and i thought that worked some long hours, tell henning i said give her a day off.

well thats all for will be looking in on this site from time to time, and as my next visit get nearer, will probally after loads more information, again.

c ya guys, have fun I know you will

stu
buksida

hua hin blues

Post by buksida »

It happens to the best of us mate :cheers:

Good luck with your plan.