Water supplies to residential areas

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
boilerman
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Water supplies to residential areas

Post by boilerman »

as a water conservation engineer i can suggest rain water stored in above/underground tanks with low level float switch making sure that mains back up the stored supply if it runs low.
paul406

Post by paul406 »

The water supply at the Heights 1, up soi Pala U has been off since Thursday. We have both a well and Government supply.

we just have to wait it out.

:)
booboo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by booboo »

In the 7 yrs I've lived here, it's the same problem every Year, I used to live on Soi 116 and we went for weeks on end without mains water, I now live at opposite end of Town on Soi 6 and we haven't had mains water for about 8 weeks on our Development, we get 4 large water trucks per day to fill our water Tank, 4,400 baht per day between us !
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

You appear to be overpaying for your water..... The largest truck available that fills my huge underground tank and topped up the pool, will last a family of 3 for 2 weeks only costs B500!
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Rip off Thailand discussion moved here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29669
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18